Then There Was You

• Dedicated to All the fans that where there during JP

**Just a little note here- this is the rewrite of JP (model) living a double life...i changed the name and some of the plot**

“Okay, one more time for me. Just like the last one, okay give me a sexy smile.” Jean my photographer told me for the millionth time. I could feel my patience thinning and really wish I could get out of this, I hated doing this.

“Mom am I done yet?” I complained for the last time, I really just wanted to go home. “One more for me June-Pearl.” She told me using my full name. I really didn’t get why she had to name me June-Pearl. Couldn’t I be more original than being named after the month I was born and my birthstone? “Its JP mom, you know I hate when you call me that.” I wined like a two year old. “Just do as Jean tells you, JP.” She hissed at me, I knew to just shut up and do as she told.

I did just that, posing on the cold beach in a little two piece for a surf board company. I wish I could go back, back to before I met him and before he ruined my life. I never wanted this for myself; I never wanted any of it. I was forced into this by the one person I thought I loved.

**FLASHBACK**

My boyfriend, Tyler, and I were at the mall one day. I didn’t really want to go but he said he had something’s he needed to get so I tagged along really just wanting to spend time with him. I was 16 and stupid.

“Hi, excuse me has anyone ever told u how beautiful you are?” This guy said as he looked at me. I felt naked, and completely disgusted. He looked at Tyler and smiled. “I’m Mark, is this your girlfriend?” He asked him as Tyler pulled us to a stop.

“Yeah, I’m Tyler. This is JP.” He said as I tried again to walk away. “Have you ever thought of modeling?” He asked me as I rolled my eyes. “No, why would I it’s a waste of time.” I told him bluntly. “I can make you famous.” He told me as Tyler perked up. “Famous?” He asked as I groaned. “Tyler I want to leave.” I told him getting mad that they were talking like I wasn’t there. “Yes, I’m willing to pay 1500 a shot.” He told him.

“Thanks but I’m not interested.” I told him trying to grab Tyler and leave but he pulled me back. “Shush, men are talking here, be a good little girl and shut up.” He told me which just pissed me off more. “How much do I get out of it?” Tyler asked like he was selling me. Did he really care that little of me to just sell me like I was nothing? “5% profit off everything she makes. Will her mother give her consent?” He asked.

“10 percent and yeah, I am her manager.” He told him acting as if I wasn’t there. My mom wouldn’t make me do something I didn’t want to do, all I have to do is tell her no. “Deal, here meet me here tomorrow with her mother and we’ll sign the papers.” He said handing Tyler a card and shaking his hand.

“Don’t worry babe, you’ll be famous and making a lot of money. You should be thanking me.” He told me as I felt myself ready to blow at any second. “You just sold me like I was nothing! I’m not doing it and I’ll tell my mother that too.” I seethed at him. Why would he make this choice for me? I don’t want to do this, I’m 16 and I’ll be throwing my life away.

“Look, I don’t want to play this game with you June-Pearl.” He told me angrily, but why should I care he just treated me like I was his whore! Everything he said to me I was doubting now, I doubt if he ever really loved me at all, I mean if he did he wouldn’t be doing this. “What game Tyler?” I asked him as I glared at him. This wasn’t a game; this was my life and he’s about to be out of it.

He smirked at me before saying, “Don’t be stupid JP, I have proof of a certain dirty little night that I’m sure mother would love to see.” I felt the blood drain from me thinking back to what he was talking about. I didn’t remember much but the pieces I could grasp had my blood turn cold. “What?” I asked hoping he wasn’t thinking what I thought he was. I know how my mother would react and her being a single mom I didn’t put it pass her to ship me off somewhere as a punishment, besides she told me enough times when I got on her bad side she was.