Chapter 3: Realization and Reality Strikes Again

"EEEPP!" I sequel as I see two huge green eyes, two inches from my face. He is still starring at me like he did at the park, in my room, and now here! He's a creep!

  "Hey sweet cakes!" He says still beaming.

  "Hi?" I say confused because honestly, I thought I would be out of here by now. Why hasn't my mom come yet? Am I really that far away from home?

  "Wa-wa-what time is it?" I struggle to get out.

  "Why it's bout' ten! Wants some breakfast?" He screams in my ear.

  "No I'm fine, and what about school?" I propose. How am I supposed to get to school? 

  "What bout' it?"

"Am I going?" I screech. Ryan is really ticking me off.

  "HA HA HA! No." He explains and then goes to the kitchen that is attached to the living room.

  "Ok-ay....." I say awkwardly and look away. What am I going to do all day? I'm still recovering from the whole, 'I'm gonna shoot' thing. I am trying to build up the courage to ask him questions like, why am I here? Or, Why do you want me? Or even, can you take me home?

  "So Molly, I bets you be thinking lots of thangs", He says in improper language that is starting to bother me.

  "I guess", I explain looking at my converse.

  "Well, I'll answer any questions you have if ya answer some questions of mine!" He explains still talking loudly.

  "Okay, well... where am I? And why did you take me?" I say angered . This man has no rights taking me from my own home and kidnapping me!

  "Well, we's in Kentucky, and I toolk you cause' I was lonely!"

  "Wa-wa",

  "My turn!" He interrupts me. He is kinda rude......

 "Do you have a boys friend, and how old ares you?" He says cheerfully. I knew he liked me. I didn't know that was the reason he kidnapped me! My brain is being overpowered by all this news so I start to cry, then sob, then I start baling.

  "NO! And I'm-I-m fifteen!" I scream/sob.

  "Oh! Goods! I'm fifteen too! I skipped a grade! I got the smarts!" He says pointing to his head. Then he examines me baling, he tilts his head,and looks confused.

  His eyes look blue with sadness even though his original color is green. He looks down as if he is trying to find the right thing to say. He looks up at me and puts his hand on my upper leg. Then he rubs my torn skinny jeans. He leans in towards my ear and whispers,

  "Everything will be alright".

  I get chills sent down my spine and can't help it but smile. He is so cute. Then he untangles the rope that is tied around me and the couch. He takes me by the hand and pulls me to my feet. I look down at my purple v-neck shirt from JC penny's that's wrinkled from the rope that was attached to me.

  "Here, change into these", Ryan says as he hands me my navy Aeropostle v-neck top and my blue and white sweat pants.

  "H-h-how did you..."

  "Don't worry about it..." Ryan says casually. I take the clothes from Ryan and stand there awkwardly.

  "umm, where am I supposed to change?"

   "Oh! First door on the right!" Ryan explains as he points down a long hallway.

  I walk down the hallway and reach the first door on the left, I open it and walk in. I examine the room and see a bed about the size of my room, and a flat screen TV that looks about the size of me! This room is huge!

  I put my foot in front of the door so no one barges in, strip my clothes off, and replace them with the ones Ryan has gave me. I still wonder how or why he got them.

  When I finish changing I turn to the door and take a deep breath. What is going through my mind is this: YES, I am kidnapped. And NO, my mom will probably not be coming soon... Or ever.