Chapter-4 (continued)

Well, she was right. Two hours have passed and mom isn't home yet. Which means, she's late. I hope grandpa's okay.

Suzi told me that her tummy was growling and I needed to maker her some waffles or else she'll turn the entire house upside down and put the complete blame on me and get me arrested. How adorable! So, as she 'commanded', I waltzed to the kitchen and it took only a couple of minutes before my scrumptious waffles were ready to eat. I wasn't hungry so i handed over the entire plate to Suzi.

Sitting at the dining table, I glared at the way Suzi was munching on her waffles. Someone clearly lacks good manners! And, the worst part was she didn't even bother to thank me for the meal. *wipes a tear off the cheek*

"What are you looking at?", she retorted with her mouth full. "Actually, the magical words I'm looking for are Thank you.", I replied with a sarcastic smile. "Whatever!", and with that she went back to her room. I'm seriously getting sick of her mood swings now. She's getting on my nerves! Note to self, 'Tell mom to teach Suzi some manners and respect her sister'.

Anyway, just as Suzi went off, the phone rang. I ran towards the phone knowing it's mom. "Hello?"

"Hey honey. It's me.", mom informed.

"Hey mom! Everything okay? How's grandpa?"

"Umm.. Alex honey, grandpa's not doing so well. He has been admitted to the hospital and I'd have to stay with him for the night at least. Hopefully, I'll be back home by tomorrow morning. Order pizza for dinner and make sure Suzi's in bed by ten, alright?"

"Okay mom. Dont you worry. Just take a good care of grandpa. We'll be fine."

"Okay, hon. I love you."

"I love you too mom."

And with that, she hung up.

So, I have absolutely nothing to do right now. Suzi's in bed as mom told but I'm wide awake. Can't sleep. This is gonna be boring. What to do now? Think Alex, think. What about.. some internet!? Great thinking, Alex!

After wasting fifteen minutes on nothing but YouTube, I decided to do a little research on what Jake told me about earlier this morning. I typed the name 'Mr Hutcherson' in the search engine. And what I got in return was totally nerve-racking.

"Mr Hutcherson Thorne, also known as the Dead Psychopath, used to live with his wife Elena and his son Ronald in a small cottage in the city of New Jersey in USA.

When the time came for his son's better schooling, Mr Hutcherson decided to start a business of his own.

In accordance with that ambition, he introduced his own shoe line in the market. It earned him a lot of popularity and his business started to grow. By 1974, his shoe line became one of the biggest and most popular ones in the whole of North America...

This brought him great sums of money. Hutcherson, therefore, on his son's twelfth birthday, built a new and better house for the living of himself and his family as he had the finest builders in the USA. The house was built so extraordinarily that people from every corner of the world came to visit it. But it's popularity didn't last long.

Realizing his passion of hanging the heads of the animals he hunted, he revived it.

This gained him popularity but not for long. Most people used to watch his decorations with utter disdain. This made Hutcherson a man he was never before. He started breaking his home's windows and often threw his furniture out of his house.

Whenever any of his family members would request him to put away all the decorations that were ruining their reputation in the whole society, his reaction had always been violence.

Realising, that there was no other way to face Hutchinson's torture and selfishness, his family moved off, abandoning him forever. As time passed by, loneliness drove him crazier.

Taking this as an advantage, people from everywhere came up with more excuses of calling him a total psychopath. But no one ever thought that he would take such a deadly turn.

Extreme to everyone's surprise, hutcherson started to murder every single person that came to his doorstep to enter, but nobody knew where he kept the dead bodies.

Not so long after that, an angry but mourning mob came at his door step in order to get rid of the known psychopath.

He was found dead on the kitchen floor when the people broke in. People assumed that he did not have anything else to do when he saw the people coming and thinking it as the best option, he killed himself with a knife.

His bangalow is still haunted by thousands of people and nobody gets near to it in the fears, till present."

Wait a minute.. the kitchen? I hurried my way back to the kitchen and turned the lights on. I suddenly jerked back after seeing the sight in front of me. There, right in the center of the kitchen floor, was the same old blood stain I wiped off yesterday. Only this time, it looked fresher than before. This time, it was even wet...