1. Just the normal

This is my first chapter and I am just starting to write a book because I love writing, if you commented on how you liked it or if you didnt I would be very happy. Thakyou! :*

Truth is I consider myself to be a very normal girl. I go to school every day, I worry about my nail color and my my first day of school outfit, and I gossip with my friends all of the time and talk about who is hot and who is not, who is the new cute guy and my new schedule. 

My name is Isabella Faye, I attend to Carstons High school in Los Angeles, and I am about to start my senior year, and as I said, sounds pretty normal. My best friends name is Clarissa Miller and she is a pretty brunette girl with big green eyes, she is skinny, tall and haves long legs, she is pretty tanned too all the time because of all the surfing she does, its her favorite sport; me? I don't love it.

Let me clear that my senior year was about to start in one week, so theorically I wasnt yet one. I was very nervous because I didnt know If I should wear a skirt, or jeans, or whatever that made me look my best! I knew that I had a great style, without sounding as a show off,  after all, I wanted to study design. 

My houses door knoked and I knew it was Clarissa because I was expecting her, I was bored and had my car grounded for getting on a fight with my little brother, so I decided to call her to pick me up and go grab something to eat or at least get out of here for a little while. Before I came downstairs to open the door Clarissa was already in, I dont even know why she knocked the door...

"Isabella, grab your purse and credit card, we are going shopping" She anounced             

"What, no! Im hungy" I argued, I could literaly feel my stomach churning

"Uh-Huh, we will eat there, go and get your purse!" She snapped while jiggling her keys

I frowned, but hurried upstairs to grab my purse, I perfectly knew her and by that I meant there was no freaking way of winning an argument against her. 

My mom was out of town until tomorrow night with my little brother because he had a polo turnament, so exept for my maid, I was home alone.

I walked into Clarissas Red Porsche and hoped into it, when we got to the shopping mall we walked into our favorite store, "Fall-ing" which had several great brands and the cutest clothes you can ever imagine, so chick and classy. I grabbed on some tops and walked into the trying-on room. A little pause because I forgot to describe myself, didnt I? I am also tall like Clarissa, I would say I am a little taller, I have dirty blond long wavy hair and chocolate brown eyes, I am skinny and have alot of boobs, and I have big lips. Or at least that is how people normally describe me physically. Anyways, I tried on a pink top which I loved and also a goldish one that matched with some cute black leggins, I grabbed a denim and matched it with the pink top and it looked perfectly too, I bought them all.

After several hours of "school-is-gonna-start-and-we-need-clothes" shopping, we decided it was a time for a break, and by that I meant finally eating. We had for options the fast food court or Chese Pie Factory, we opted for the second option, and so we did.

The day passed by and everything went on just fine, which kind of girl doesnt love good food and shopping? I think every girl needs both.

The next day when I woke up to the alarm that I set to go to the gym, I started hearing some noises downstairs, which shocked me because it couldnt be Clarissa; it sounded like more than one person. 

"Henry! I have told you a thousand times to wash your hands before eating!" my, mom? snapped,

"Mom I already did!" My little bother responded convincingly

What was my family doing here? Werent they suposed to come today until night? I put on my VS slippers and put my hair into a ponytail, washed my face and hurried downstairs to see what was the deal.  But the onlt thing I saw when I got there was my mom doing the dishes and my little borhter eating his cereal and fruit, as if everything was normal and yesterday they hadnt told me they were for sure arriving today at night.

"Oh hi honey" My mom said wallking towards me and kissing my forehead, 

"Hey, mom... What are you guys doing here so early?" I asked doubtfully

"Oh, didnt you miss us?" She asked and one second later laughed at her own joke,

Me and my brother stared at her, 

"Honey, I came early because something happened..." She said braking of her sentence

I looked at her, something was deffinitey not right, my mom was someone who never broke her plans, if she said she was arriving at night, she did with no excuse. The only when she went on a trip to the beach with my aunt and came in earlier than she said, was because my aunt got intoxicated with the food they bought in the fish market earlier.

"You know Charlie and me have been dating for a while- She said refering to her now 3 years boyfriend who was now part of the family- and you know how he lives in Chicago?" She asked 

"Yeah" I answered with my NO DUH face

"Well, he kind of asked me if we wanted to live together and..."

No, it cant be, she means that he is gonna come here, right?

"So I decided for us to move into Chigago- MY world colapsed- we have been here in LA for all our lives and im getting tired, we need to live somewhere else and meet new people and your brother is little, he can meet new friends and..."

"Mom!- I stopped her babbling- its my last year, it is my senior year!" I protested harshly

"You cant do this to me!" I continued

"Honey i know its hard but it is for the best, and you know normally I would ask, but today I decided for myself what we are all doing and there is no question to that"

She stated.