Liam!!! the neighbour Boy

Bibiana's p.o.v

I woke up took a quick shower and made breakfast for myself.

The girls were still sleeping so I decided I'll take a walk, since it's so beautiful here and I didn't get the chance to look around these few past days.

I took my keys since we have 2 keys to this house and locked the Door.

I walked for like 20 minutes till I reached a beautiful source.

A lake with waterfall and trees around.

I stood there enjoying the view when someone spoke up behind me.

"It's beautifull isn't it?" I turned around and saw a Boy with brown hair and brown eyes standing there taking pictures with his camera.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, my name's Liam" he introduced himself.

"I'm Bibiana" I replied.

"Pretty name, so what you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm on vacation with my Besties"

"Oh wait, you're the girls who moved in the little wood house right?" Furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah that'll be us" I smiled.

"And next to you?"

"Oh, well boys from School, two of them are with my Besties" as I finished my sentence I rolled my eyes.

"And you?, you seem like you don't get along with them" he teased.

"Well the 2 of them are Okay, but the third is an asshole like a big asshole"

"Well, I live down there, do you see the pretty little wood house there?, it's mine, I'll be here for one more week you?"

"Me too" I replied.

Picture of Liam

"Well um, I have a car if you want to we can go and explore the city" He shrugged.

"Yeah, that would be fantastic!" I smiled widely.

"I'll come to your house in half and hour okay?" He asked and I nodded my head.

I ran home the girls were sitting on thr couch eating their food.

I told them what happened and the laughed at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

They looked at each other and started to laugh histerically.

"Her face like "what" " Tay said and they both fell to the floor laughing.

"I swear, Bibi you're a Player" Sophii said as she wiped her tears away.

"Fuck you guys, I am not, gotta go he'll be here soon and I have to change" I showed them a middle finger and so did Sophii of course Tay didn't.

In 20 minutes I was ready and waited outside for him to show up.

"Where are you going?!" I turned around and Ruder stood there.

I took step back afraid of him.

"I saw you this morning, who's he?!!!" He raised hi voice.

"I-I... don't hurt me" I stammered.

"Look I'm sorry for yesterday, I don't what gotten into me" I shook his head.

"Um, okay yeah" I didn't know what to say.

"Come we'll watch a movie" he grabbed my wrist, but I pulled away.

"No!" I said.

"What do you mean with no?" He asked angry.

"My name is NO my sign is NO my number is NO you need to let it go, you need to let it go, need to let it go!!!" I sang.

He face palmed😂.

"Look, I'm going to the city with Liam" I said.

"Look, I think already made it clear, you are mine, mine mine mine!!!! I swear I'll kill him in front of you if I have to but you are not going with him" He said through gritted teeth and grabbed my wrist.

"It hurts stop!" I hissed.

"NOOO!!! I'm not gonna you know why!? I'll tell you cause I don't know what I should do so you understand that I love you! and I don't like to share!" He shouted.

"Can't you realise that I don't feel the same way huhhh!?!!!!" I screamed and he looked taken back.

"I'm sorry okay?, but I don't love you" I added.

He didn't say anything just turned away and walked back to his house.

I heard a car and saw Liam pulling up next to me.

Continue...