Chapter one

My dream start now

Chapter 1

Spencer Taylor (p.o.v)

Everyone has a dream and mine is to become the best gymnast out there and win lots of national and this is how i spencer Taylor accomplish my dream and found love along the way.

**Dream **

"Welcome to the floor is Spencer Taylor doing her floor routine" the announcer speak and i smile and walk to the mat and stand in my starting pose and the music start playing and i start my routine which consume flip kick slips and lots more jumping and the music came to an end and i hear the applause and i smile at crowd and then there come the ceremony "and the champion for this year is" she say smiling and then she say the word that change my life "Spencer Taylor" she say and the crowd cheer and i walk to the podium and receive my medal and flower smiling toward the crowd feeling like that the life.

***End of Dream***

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I woke up by that stupid beeping sound of my alarm clock it ruining my amazing dream 'so i was mad' ok anyway my name is Spencer Taylor i'm fifteen brown hair blue eyes pink full lips and i have a decent body i have a strong british that what i've been told and i have a strong passion for gymnastics, anyway i woke up looking around my purple room full with poster of my favourite gymnast and picture of me and my best friend Austin Blake he is so hot and he is the captain of the football team and he has black hair brown eyes kissable lips and a rocking body, and if you haven't noticed i have a huge crush on my best friend but he will never like me more then a best friend so anyway i got up going to my bathroom striping out of cloth opening the water taking a shower once i was done i got out of the shower putting a towel around my body walking to my mirror looking at my reflection for a couple of second walking back to my room opening my closet taking out a blue wash jean a black tank top and my white cut under the lower top jean jacket grabbing my purple converse finishing my look walking to my mirror brushing my ling curly hair and apply the decent amount of makeup i put everyday, once i was done i took my school bag walking down the stair seeing a piece of toast in the toaster taking it putting it in my mouth "hey that's my toast" i hear my dad exclaim making me laugh "sorry dad i got to go" i tell him running out of the house running to the bus stop since i can't drive yet which really suck but who can i blame walking on the bus taking a seat taking my purple iPhone out listen to music, the ride to school wasn't that long after i ring the little beep sound that tell the bus driver that i will like to get off i got up from my seat walking out of the bus and into the school ground to see my best friend austin talking to his friend making me come up with the best idea ever running up to him jumping on his back "hello austie" i tell him making him jump feeling his hand go under my thigh keeping me up properly on his back "geez spenc you're going to kill me one day" he tell me making me laugh "whatever you say" i tell him jumping off his back walking away from him but let me rephrase it i tried to walk away from him but he put his hand around my waist making me stop and my heart skip a beat do to all the firework i got just by that one touch "hey young lady where do you think you're going" he say with a smile on his face "to my locker" i tell him sweetly "ok i'm coming with" he say letting go of my waist making me feel cold instantly but i'm not going to show him that so anyway i made my way to my locker opening it turning around to see none other then sophia Davis and in other word austin girlfriend walking up to my locker stopping beside austin kissing full on the lips making my heart hurt just to see him like this with another girl but i just sign low looking back at my locker taking my book and binder closing my locker to see austin hand around sophia looking at her she glare at me which was usual and smiling since she knows austin will be looking at her "hey austin i'll see you in class" i tell him walking away from him and into my first class spotting my other friend skyler smiling taking a seat beside her "hey what's up girl"