Bella. - Prologue

Prologue::

It was a crispy, autumn day. All the houses on Stoney Creek RD were lined up perfectly, with their manicured lawns and their white picket fences. The kids in the neighborhood were all perfect, with their amazing grades and good looks. Stoney Creek was where it was at.

Bella Swanson, a sixteen year old beauty, even more perfect then the other kids who lived on her street, was pationtly waiting for the bus alone. For all the other kids had their license's: She was still in drivers ED, but anxious to finally get behind the wheel.

She ran a hand through her hair, then scuffed her Ugg boot against the hard pavement. Her backpack was weighing her down, with all the studying she had to do the night before. She traced her eyebrow with her finger, making sure in was in shape.

A boney, cold hand gripped tightly against her shoulder. She let out a small gasp, whipped around, and the next thing she knew, she was gone. 

~~ 

I'm excited for this one. It's not anything like the style I've ever written before. I'm really hoping it turns out all right, because I'll end up having to pass it in for an English assignment. So please comment, and tell me what you think!