Part 3

The first time I had a dream about him was at the beginning of the year. Now I dream about him all the time. He's everywhere in my life. I'm with him walking through the halls. Chatting during classes. He walks around my heart. Reads the story of my life. Visits the museum of my memories. Oh yes, it was inevitable that he would come into my dreams whether I wanted him to or not.

We were talking. I forgot what we were talking about. All I knew was that it was a easy conversation like we were best friends. I wasn't best friends at the time. I didn't know anything about him then. I didn't know he had siblings. I didn't know his eye color. I didn't know ANYTHING about him at all. He was just this stranger that my romantic side was obsessed with. Anyway.

We were talking like old friends. We were sitting somewhere. Outside I think. I don't think we were inside but I knew we went outside through a flight of stairs. He said something annoying and I remember shoving him down them. He landed on the flat part. He smirked. The dream changed. We were sitting under a tree. Talking. We always talk. So why not in a dream? I don't remember what we were talking about.

Actually, Just a note, I'm pretty sure that dream made me have a crush on him. Curse you, you stupid dream. I didn't want this much drama. I kinda wanted a dramatic love life but I never expected it to come true. Ugh. Anyway, continuing with my love life.

In my dream, we were talking about something. It wasn't really important. Anyway, I got tired and I wanted to lean against something. I wanted to lean against his chest like they do in the movies but that seemed to romantic at the time. (in the dream). So I just sat by him and let my head rest on his shoulder (I dunno. It's a dream. It's confusing). And pretty soon, I don't know how we got there, but my head was resting on his chest. 

And then I woke up. It was so confusing. I was so confused. I had just dreamed about me in a romance. I didn't usually have romantic dream. Like, ever. I couldn't fall asleep. I remember when I woke up, I felt sad for some reason because I thought I would never have such a... romantic, sweet, love life. I was wrong.