Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s POV

I feel an oddly sharp line trace along my arm and slowly open my eyes.

As I do, I'm met with two white eyes staring back into my (e/c) orbs. I jump slightly and try to move back only to be held in place.

I look down and see my arms and legs chained to the chair. I look back up in fear to now see him with a smirk plastered on his purple face.

I'm practically filled with fear as I realise the stinging pain hadn't stopped and what it was. He pulls his knife from my blood traced arm quickly and hard, making me give a Yelp of pain.

He chuckles sinisterly and licks off any signs of blood lefts on the knife. I tremble a bit and look around frantically.

"Darling~ Look this way~" he purrs in a demanding tone.

I shake my head in refusal but he snaps my gaze toward him using his free hand. His fingers rest on my chin and i shake lightly in fear.

"Aww, you're scared~" he fake pouts. "And I thought I was your friend~" he grins. I growl at him and feel anger, fear, frustration and sadness all combining in my retrained stomach.

"Don't be scared~" He purrs and leans in closer. "I just wanna be your New pal~" he chuckles more and pulls away.

"Plus, I already killed your friends, shouldn't take that long to kill you~" These words sent me over the edge as I snap. "Why the hell would I wanna be friends with a murdering rapist like you?!" I shout.

He seems takes back by this yet quickly regains his figure. "I didn't want to do this~" he sighs.

As I go to question what he means I feel pressure being applied to my wrists and ankles, I look down to see the chains glowing and slowly, but tightly tightening on my wrists.

I bite my lip to hold back shrieks of pain and go pretty well until the chains are tightened to the point where my bones acanthus be felt slowly snapping.

Hearing a crack I give a scream and he grins more. "St-stop!" I demand. He stays silent with his grin and continues as I hear another cracking bone.

I begin to cry in pain. "Pl-please! I'm s-sorry!" I shout with a soft whimper following.

He nods once and loosens the chain a bit. My breathing hitches as he approaches closer again.

"And what're we not gonna do again?~" he grins and purrs with his hand behind me on the chair.

I blush unamused and he places a hand to my cheek. "Answer me~" he says.

I stay silent. He rolls his eyes a bit but maintains his grin and pushes my head to the side, exposing my neck. I shiver a little as he ducks down his head and bites hard on my neck.

I Yelp and bite my lip. He keeps biting harder as I don't respond but I start to feel him drawing blood as his teeth sink deeper.

"Y-yell at you!" I answer. He lets out almost a disappointed sigh and pulls back. "Good~"

He pulls away from me completely and walks out without saying another word.

He switches off the light and I wince at my sore neck, wrists and ankles.

"See you tomorrow, dear~" he calls.

----/////-----/////------/////-------/////-----////-----/////-----////-----/////----

Hello again my wonderful readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know you don't really hear from the animatronics at all here but so many people are asking me to update. I don't like pressure, I know you're excited but I'm less likely to do it if you keep nagging me non stop. Not directed at anyone, bit please just enjoy the chapter o updated while I figure out completely what's happening in the next one.

Alright. See all of you in the next chapter.

~Makayla