PREVIEW

**BRIELLE POV**

Sigh. So glad to be home after a hard day at college, which teacher pecking my head including a few girls still asking me to give them my big brother Max & his friends his autograph. My brother is one of the members of the boy band ‘The Wanted’ you may say that it pretty awesome, but to me, i don’t see it as awesome, i see it as no freedom for my brother, including the whole family, or mostly not seeing Max as I use to. Me and Max were so close, saying that were brother and sister, we’d always have a laugh & help each other’s with others problems, but we can’t be now as he lives in London now with the lads.

As i climbed up the stairs, i looked at all the family pictures of me, Max and the whole of the family then i noted one picture that brought me loads of memories. The day that Max had to leave home for London.

**-Flashback-

With all the family gathered in the living room, with lovely nana near the fireplace with\ Max’s dog Elvis, jumping with excitement with the amount of people in one place. We were all proud of Max for getting excepted to be in a boy band, he really deserved it. The room was filled with laughter and chatter, and all i was going was standing in the doorway of the living room, just watching the family. It never happens as often with everyone. Maybe at christmas, but that’s just it. Suddenly i heard a bang from the stairs, and I quickly turned my head and notice Max trying to carry all of his suitcases by himself.

“What, are you doing?” I giggled at him, as i went straight up to him and help him with some of the suitcases.

“I’m just thought i’d do some weight lifting with my suitcases- what it looks like I’m doing Bre!” we both started laughing, and everyone in the living room still didn’t even notice Max has come down the stairs. As i was putting his suitcases down, I thought what I will do without Max. A tear started to run down my face, and Max’s face changed from his cheesy smile, to sad. He grabbed me into one of his warm hugs, as I guessed he knew what was on my mind. 

“don’t worry Bre, will see each other again soon, i can’t forget my little sister can i” he said softly, to know he was being honest.

-Flashback Ended - **