Chapter 4

AT FIRST GLANCE

Chapter 4

So this one is probably going to be a little rough but I worked long on this chapter. Remember guys I'm a first timer so it's probably not going to be as

amazing as some of the other things you have .

But I still hope you like it! Don't forget to VOTE and please message me about your thoughts and ideas for the next chapter and let me know what you think!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I turned around to see, no other than Bradley. I quickly winced my eyes to show my Displeasure. He looked at me with his beautiful green emerald eyes with a smirk across his face, You know the one...

"Is this always how you treat people," he laughed

" No, just jerks like you," I said smirking back at him.

"You look beautiful by the way,"

As I tried so hard not to I ended up turning red at his remark, thank goodness it's dark in here, even though I think he still saw it because he smiled at me and asked me too dance.

Right when I was about to say no Betty hovered over me and said

"She'd love too."

I didn't understand why she kept doing this, she was the one in the first place was telling me not to like him because he was competition, Although she was probably just telling me that because it's what I wanted to hear.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't even realize that Bradley was holding my hand guiding me to the dance floor.

His hand fit so perfectly in to mine and it was so warm and.... STOP remember you don't like him!

I thought about leaving him but I really liked the song that was on and even though I didn't really like him I would feel bad if I went all the way there just leave and go back to my seat.

So we started to dance, it was actually kinda fun but I would never admit to that to him.

Right as we were really getting into the song they changed it to a slow song, when I was your man to be exact.

He looked at me Intensely and I couldn't speak those eyes were just so mesmerizing that I couldn't keep my eyes off them, until he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him, I was out of his trance and was feeling a bit uncomfortable with this.

But then he grabbed my hand and intertwined them together, with one hand still on my waist.

He whispered in my ear, "see this isn't so bad,"

Ugh I huffed in his ear, "are you always this conceited"

"No just with you, I really love making you mad," he laughed

"Why we barely know each other and I hate it so could you please just-"

He cut me off, "Why do I make you so mad, is it because I make you nervous because your so attracted to me?"

I opened my eyes wide at his comment and pulled away from his grasp,

"First of all I'm not attracted to you, your just so irritating, cocky and self absorbed!"

"Look," he said his face became more serious

"you didn't see the best side of me today at the book signing, you liked me before you met me, give me a second chance to show you what type of guy I really am."