The Dark Prince by: LaDameBlanche

“The man of your dreams is coming... or is it your nightmares he visits?

Laen is Prince of the Dark fae, with a temper and reputation to match his black eyes, and a heart that despises the human race. When he is sent back through the forbidden gates between realms to retrieve an ancient fae artifact he returns home with far more than he bargained for.

Oceane DeBeauvoir is an artist and bookbinder whose imagination has always been relied upon to get her through an unhappy and uneventful life. The discovery of a jewelled dagger, which is put on display at a nearby museum has not only grabbed headlines speculating about the reality of another race... the fae... but has also inspired Oceane to create a beautiful piece of art.

 Oceane's lonely and romantic heart has created the story of The Dark Prince... but what if her story is not confined to the pages of her book?

What if her hero is far from the troubled, romantic figure she has painted him but something far more sinister?”

First of all, I was hooked like a fish after this synopsis. This novel is exceptional and sucks you in and captures you in an iron cage with the key thrown in a pit of fire. I nurse a broken heart from this novel, because Laen is just the perfect broken bad boy, without playing on clichés. Applause to LaDameBlanche for making me fall completely in love with her characters.