The Truth About Me (no joke)

Hey peeps well since I'm new here there's a secret about lots of this belive it or not I'm something that you'll be amazed about so lets begin about my life here you go.....

May 15 1999

A baby girl was born she has red eyes black and red hair and pale skin and her name is Aqua Swan she's Dracula's daughter and she's a vampire and the most powerful vampire in the world and it also means I'm her no joke.

July 4 2001

Another baby girl was born her name is victoria she has black hair purple red eye color type and also pale skin and she's my sister I love her more than another sister could have.

For now on w me and my sister live in masion because our dad is Dracula of course me and my sister will always play outside and make new friends and we go to school together but in different grade's

so everything was fine until me and my sister made new friend and she's a warewolf. I know were not suppose to be with warewolf but my and my sister dont really care so we kept it as a secret and never told anyone. Oh yeah me and my sisters friend she is a warewolf brown hair brown eyes and always wears pretty pink shes very pretty.

Looks like ill tell you the rest tommorrow and belive in this story and keep my secret so im counting on tell you the rest tommorrow so bye :)