Chapter 4

Joseph Morgan as Ryder Mason
***********************************

So today Ryder is coming back, so I decided to look a little more 'descent'. I got dressed in a black skirt, a grey off the shoulder top and silver heels.
I straightened my hair and aplied my usual make-up. I smirked as I stared into the full length mirror in my room.

"Ryder get ready for your worst nightmare" I said to myself before looking at the weapons that were placed on my bed.

Yesterday I managed to go out and buy some weapons, now I just need to find a place to hide them.

I smirked before grabbing my stuff and heading off. I knew Ryder wasn't back yet, because nobody was talking about him yet. And also his flight will arrive in about two hours. It's enough time for all hell to go down.

Greg and Dallas both gave me wary glances, while Shaw glared at me and I returned a smirk his way.

"Get ready for a war" I told them with a wink as I passed them.

I passed Cedric, Edric, Blaze and Talon in the hallway and my smirk only widened. I can learn to enjoy all of this drama. I mean Ryder is returning today and I have a plan to kill my father. Life is interesting.

Cedric and the rest made their ways to their seats with Cedric taking his seat next to me, giving me a questioning look.

"Dakota, you are starting to freak me out. You have been smirking like that since you got here" He paused. "So what's going on?" He finally asked.

"You'll find out in about two hours. It will be worth the wait" I said as I made eye contact with him, Blaze and Edric.

You see the one thing I left out when I was reading Cedric's profile is that both Ryder and Cedric has this rivalry going on, which can help a lot to piss Ryder off.

My second class I have with Shaw and Dallas, who immediatly cornered me before I could get to my class. They knew Cedric and his gang were watching us.

"What the hell are you planning?" Shaw hissed making me smirk.

"Oh you know, just a little welcome home party" I replied innocently.

"Drop the act, Dakota. This isn't you" Dallas said making my smirk turn into a glare.

"How would you know? None of you know anything about me" I snapped.

"Ryder filled us in on a lot of things about you" Dallas replied smugly.

"He knows nothing about me and means nothing to me" I hissed.

"He's your brother" Shaw retorted with wide eyes.

"Who abandoned me when I was fifteen" I shot back. "You have no idea what you brought upon yourselves. I will make your lives hell" I told them sweetly with a smirk before walking away.

Cedric stared at me cautiously as I walked by them and I send him a wink as I walked into my class.

News about Ryder being back started spreading through the whole campus. And according to some people, he seems very pissed. Then somebody said that he was requesting to see me.

"That's my queue" I said standing up from my seat, a smirk taking over my face.

People started following me outside after they heard me leaving the classroom. As I got outside I saw Ryder waiting for me by my car. Did Shaw really tell him which car was mine?

"Why hello brother dearest" I said with a sinister smirk as he marched towards me. People who heard me, gasped in shock.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here, Dakota?" He hissed.I teasingly tsked him as he stopped in front of me.

"Now, now. Don't go using you british accent, it doesn't suit you anymore" I replied ignoring his question.

"Cut the crap Dakota" He shouted. I let out a sinister chuckle.

"Wow, is this really what has become of you?" I asked wiping a fake tear from eye.

"You do not belong here. So I advise you to haul your ass back to London right now" He oredered.

"On the contrary my 'dear brother', you no longer have any say over me. I am 21 years old, meaning I can do as I please" I replied smugly.

"Stop it, Dakota, this isn't you" He said trying to stay calm.

"How would you know?" I shot back.

"Because I am your brother" He shouted.

"Who abandoned me" I retorted.

Ryder sighed. "Why are you here, Dakota?" He asked and I merely shrugged.

"I'm just here for a little 'family reunion' with my dearest father" I said. Anger and fear flashed through Ryder's eyes.

"Dakota, I swear I will drag you back to London. I will not let you do this" He hissed.

"I'd like to see you try" I said smirking, before turning and heading back to my class.

By the end of the day the whole story about me and Ryder being related had spreaded like wildfire. All going according to my plan.

"You're Ryder's sister?" Cedric asked when he stopped me in the hallway.

"Half-sister" I corrected.

"Whatever. Why didn't you just tell us?" He asked.

"Please, like I'm really that proud of being related to him" I scoffed. "I mean he abandoned me, so he's actually nothing to me. Yes his father was a nice guy and he treated me like I was his own daughter, but then the incedent happened" I said.

"What are you saying?" He asked.

"Let's just say I am worst than Ryder" I said and left to go to my car, leaving Cedric confused.

***********************************

(Edited) Please vote&comment and share.

Thank you☺.