Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Patrick’s POV

I sat here waiting for Freddy to wake up. God I’m so happy he doesn’t remember all the fucking things that happened to us. I live everyday hoping to forget.. He lives every day wishing he can remember.

Funny how the mind always finds a way to protect you. He’s under the impression we went in to save some POW’s. When in fact we were the people Taken prisoner after a failed attempt on a mission.

I close my eyes trying not to get any mental pictures when I hear a groan.

“Oh my head.” I open my eyes and see him rubbing his head.

Well thank God she didn’t draw blood. But he’s going to have a massive headache and bump for a while.

“What the hell happened? Janet baby where are you?” He calls out.

I smirk “I’m over hear” I say and he sit’s up fast, then groans from the pain.

I start to laugh.

“Dude shut up my head is killing me. What the hell happened?” He asked looking all confused.

“What’s the last thing you remember?” I ask him and then he smirks.

I roll my eyes. “Well come on tell me, But with no detail please.” I tell him.

“Well Janet and I fell asleep after the wildest night I’ve ever had in my life” He says smiling.

Freddy’s POV

“Holy crap where is she?” I ask looking around for Janet. Damn why does my head hurt so much.

“Well my friend seems your nightmares happened again. She tried to wake you and you chocked the hell out of that poor girl.” Patrick tells me flat out. You know like ripping a band aid off fast. I will hurt less that‘s always been his style. Tell it like it is, no sugar coating..

My face registered horror. “Oh my God is she ok? Where is she? How is she?” I rattle off questions..

“Whoa there, 1 question at a time.. But I heard the glass breaking and kicked the door open. You were chocking her and the closest thing she could reach to get you off her was a lamp. Then when I cam in I held her while she cried. She then left, said she was going home. I told her she still did not look ok to drive but she said she had to go.” Patrick told me.

I was horrified. “Oh crap I have to go find her and offer my apologies.” I tell him.

“No can do Bro, she said she could not go back to the Codey’s with your hand prints on her neck. She said she was going home, home.” Pat said.

I cover my face with my hands “Damn, I wanted to get her number. She was truly something special.” I tell Pat.

“Well you fucked up now get dressed so we can head back home. The chef called, seems we are going to start the assignment sooner.” Patrick tells me.

Janet’s POV

I was driving home thinking about last night. That was the hottest sex ever. I can’t believe I did all those things…