audience

Harry

"Silver St. Gregers ballet class will be performing Correctional Body. A dance formed perfectly by Louis Tomlinson, he will also give you all a show after Correctional Body." The women brisked from sight and the curtains fluttered with a screening art of some kind.

I sit back in my seat watching as the curtains dangled open slowly revealing the males and females from behind. They all were clearly into it all, their expressions masked with powerful glances every so often. Any shows of emotional input hidden under layers of this dark make up. This music bagan as did they. Their bodies twisted in ways I couldn't explain, the story told was as poetic a meaning as their expressions. I searched for Nina unable to tell who or where she was. They never mixed up as I knew she was good, from one night my sister fell in love with her girlfriends dancing as did I watching it. Of course they weren't her moves.

The music had no word only sweet lulls as if gibberish, I discovered why she loved it so much. I slowly began to realize what Correctional Body was about, homosexuality. I discovered it as some of the audience began to boo and leave , jack asses really. The dance came for a good twenty more minutes before cut. The curtains came back down and no doubt most of the assholes were gone now.

The women from before walked out. "I and our dancers would greatly appreciate it if the audience would stop the chatter, its rude and disruptive as it is ignorant. Now for Louis with Gold is the new Years. His own piece and dance." She brisked off and this time an anticipation took over me. I had heard him from both Nina and Maggie, supposedly he was spontaneously beautiful his dancing and looks.

Ha I'm a bitch, sry I'll just keep this one short. Love ya!