Chapter 25

Regrettably, I write this letter to you, to inform you about your beloved Mother and Father. Unfortunately on their way back from their travels they ran into a terrifying storm that no man has ever seen before and in the unfortunate events the Miss Mercury ship was overthrown by the waves. There was only two survivors, myself and another crew member. We all did what we could do to save your Mother and Father but the storm was to great.

I am sorry for yours and your kingdoms great loss.

Nicholas.  

Tears rushing from my eyes. This was a joke! It cant be. No no no! My heart broke into a thousand pieces, sobs escaped my mouth and I didn't stop them. I fell back onto my bed and hugged that letter, crying my heart out. Mum, Dad. There gone, forever.
I heard a knock at my bedroom door and quickly sat up tucking the letter between my breast in my dress.

Whipping under my eyes I stood up, "Come in" I said allowed 

The door opened to show Felix, "Hey" he smiled walking in, "Are you crying? Y-your eyes are all red"

"No, no, I'm fine, I probably just got some dust in my eye." I mumbled facing away from Felix

"Isab-" Felix started but I cut him off changing the subject

"I didn't see you at the tournament, our winners will be joining us for dinner" I smiled turning around

"Yes, that is why Im here, because they are here" Felix frowned, he was still worried about me.

"Well best not keep them waiting" I said ducking my head walking past Felix out of my room. 

"Isabel" I felt a grip on my wrist, I stopped walking and looked back at Felix. He raised his hand to my cheek and wiped under my eye with his thumb. "Why were you crying? Is it about t-the Wedding? Eri-"

"No!" I swatted his hand away, and took in a deep breath to calm down, "It had nothing to do with that. Im okay, really. Now lets go." I forced a smile through my upcoming tears.

Felix held out his arm and I grabbed hold, he escorted me to the dinning room and Inside was Sam and Eric already sitting down talking.
They quickly stood up as we entered.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" I smiled letting go of Felix as we walked to our seats. I sat in my usual spot, Felix sat across from me, Eric next to me and Sam across from him.

"Thats no problem" Sam smiled tucking her hair behind her ear, she looked completely different in a dress.

"Dinner is served" the butler said and four maids brought out our food.

"Will Queen Genevieve and King Tobias be joining us tonight?" Sam asked placing one of the white napkin in her lap.

"Ah-" All my emotions started flooding back to me but I held them in, "No, they are over seas for a wedding"

"They should be heading back now" Felix added eating his meat.

"Yes" I forced a smile, "So sam, tell us your story? Im sure we all would love to know"

"Of corse my Lady," Sam took a sip from her glass, "It actually started with my father, he was a knight for your army but sadly passed during a war"

"Sorry to hear" I frowned

"Its okay, mum and I are still fairly wealthy from my fathers past and I have always looked up to my dad, so every time at dusk and dawn I practice fighting. Today was my chance to show what I had and everyone did extremely well" Sam explained then ate some of her dinner.

"That's wonderful" Eric smirked

"Yes, it is" I smiled and drunk from my cup.

"Whats your age? If thats not too personal" Felix asked

"Not at all, I have just turned 18" Sam smiled

"18, you look younger" Eric said, he was the first to finish his meal, felix looked to be not so far off himself.

"Thanks" Sam blushed, "How many years are all you?"

"Im at the end of my 17 years" Eric smirked then a maid took away his plate

"16" I smiled

"19 years" Felix said then a maid took his plate.

"Woh, you guys are all still young" Sam smiled, "Well besides you my lord"

Felix let out a laugh and the maids took Sam's and I plates and brought out our dessert.

"What do you plan to do with your prize coins?" I asked scooping up a small spoonful of my cake

"I have friends who have recently gone out of business, and uh, I was going to give it to them" Sam looked a little uncomfortable and she only eyed her cake.

"Oh, thats a good deed your doing for them then" Eric smiled then shoved the cake in his mouth

"Yes it is" Sam smiled, then she started to eat her cake.

After we finished Sam left for home escorted by Eric and I had to tell Felix about the letter.

I sat down in the office's arm chair and Felix leaned against the chair across from me, "What was wrong earlier" he got straight down to business.

I turned my head away then pulled out the letter out from my chest and held it out to Felix. He grabbed it and read it while I held in my tears.

"Bell I-" Felix stuttered then held out his hand to me, I grabbed it then felt my body hit something warm. Felix's arms were wrapped around me and I was resting against him. "Im sorry Bell, Im sorry" he hugged me tighter and the tears started to run down my cheeks.

"I don't know what to do now" I sobbed in Felix's embrace.

"We will figure it out bell, its going to be okay" Felix looked down at me and his face grew closer to mine, I felt his lips touch my forehead.
I let out a deep breath then wiped my tears away. 

I heard a knock at the door, and my eyes flew over to the door handle, "Its me, can I come in?" Eric said from the other side

I snatched the letter of Felix and shoved it back in my dress, "Yeah" I said allowed

Eric walked in with a smile on his face but it dropped when he looked at me, "Your crying?" He stepped over to me and held my face in his hands, his hands were warm and soft and they were the hands I miss so dearly.

"Its nothing" I smiled and Eric frowned

"Did you do something?" He growled at Felix letting go of my face.

"Of corse not" Felix stood his ground and I grabbed onto his wrist before Eric would do anything rash.

I pulled out the letter with my free  hand and Eric's eyes frowned at the paper. "Read it"