Broken

Chapter: Broken

June 17

1 Year Earlier

Niall sneaked up behind Louis (who was at his locker pulling out his maths book), stood on his tippy toes, and covered Louis' eyes with his hands.

"Guess who." Niall whispered to Louis.

"Ummm... George Clooney." Louis said.

"No." Niall giggled.

"Justin Bieber. Louis stated.

"Guess again." Niall smiled.

"Oprah. Is it Oprah? Am I right?" Louis asked.

"It's me, Silly." Niall replied.

Niall took his hands down, placing them at his sides but almost immediately putting them around Louis' neck once Louis had turned around.

"Oh hey, You." Louis said and kissed Niall softly, placing his arms around Niall's waist.

Niall giggled lightly.

"I've missed you." Louis said once the kiss started getting deeper.

Louis pushed Niall against the lockers, grabbing Niall's waist and forcing Niall's mouth open so they could snog.

"It's been two days." Niall said into the kiss.

Louis moaned a small 'I don't care' and continued snogging Niall.

Louis and Niall knew some students were watching them, mostly girls who were just obsessed over their romance.

Niall grabbed the sides of Louis' cheekbones and giggled once the tips of Louis' fingers had entered the backside of Niall's trousers.

"No Kissing in the halls!!" A stern voice yelled causing Louis and Niall to jump apart.

Louis turned around as Niall wiped off his bottom lip.

"Fine, we'll go in the janitors supply closet." Louis stated and grabbed Niall's hand, dragging Niall to the supply closet.

"Tomlinson! That is not what I meant!!" Louis' football Coach, Coach Higgins, yelled.

Louis locked the Door, making sure no one could be able to get in. (Unless they had a key).

"Louis, this is-" Niall couldn't finish his sentence.

Louis had grabbed Niall's arse and hoisted Niall on a janitors cart, Niall's feet found their way around Louis' waist.

Louis connected their lips, continuing to snog the living daylights out of Niall.

"Louis"

Kiss.

"Baby, This Is"

Kiss

"Wrong. I'm gonna get-"

Gasp.

Louis' mouth had moved to Niall's neck, nibbling and biting everywhere he had a chance to until Niall let out that beautiful gasp that Louis was bound to find again.

"Louis. Right there, do that again." Niall moaned.

Louis disobeyed and disconnected his lips from Niall's skin.

"You're gonna be saying that again tonight." Louis said and reconnected his lips to Niall's neck.

"Wait. Louis. Please, Louis. Hold on." Niall tried to get Louis to stop.

"Louis! Please, stop! I'm not ready for this!" Niall stated.

Louis stopped what he was doing, he looked in Niall's eyes and saw a mix of love, confusion, and fright.