Somewhere Only We Know (Klaine)

- Goodbye -

 Everyone walked into the choir room all happy that Blaine was back. Everyone hugged him. About seven minutes into class, Brittany spoke up. "I don't smell strawberry lip gloss or mint sprigs. Where is Kurt Hummel and Quinn Fabray?" Everyone was looking around for Kurt and Quinn, not seeing them. Sam and Blaine grew worried, along with Rachel. Just as Mr. Schue was going to call for a search party, the door got kicked open. Everyone snapped their head to the door, their jaws dropping. "Kurt?" Blaine asked in a low whisper. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

   There in the door stood Quinn and Kurt, looking one hundred percent different. Kurt had a pink streak in the front of his hair, he was wearing sunglasses, he had his eyebrow pierced, his nose pierced, his lip pierced, and his cartilage. Along with three gauges. He was wearing a black shirt, a black studded leather jacket, a black belt, and  ripped black skinny jeans, along with black studded boots. When he pulled his sunglasses off, you could see the black thick eyeliner on his eyes. He pulled his lip ring in between his teeth. 

   Quinn had her whole head dyed pink, and her nose was pierced. She was wearing a black short leather skirt and a black ruffle tank top. Everyone was shocked, could this really be happening? "Take a seat you two.." Mr. Schue said, earning a glare from Quinn and Kurt. They took their seats beside each other when Blaine stood up. 

 "Mr. Schue I need to sing something for someone." Blaine said as he cracked his knuckles. 

 "Have at it." Blaine nodded and cleared his throat, causing Finn, Sam, Artie, and Puck to get up. They all got into a position that Kurt couldn't describe. He was slouched forward in his chair as the music started. Puck started the song, with a strum of the guitar. 

 Said I'd never leave her cause hands fit like my T- shirt, 

 Tongue tied over three words,

 Cursed, 

 Running over thoughts that make my feet hurt,

 Bodies intertwined with her lips

 Puck sang, as the others tapped their feet against the ground. 

 Now she's feeling solo since she went so low, 

 Hole in the middle of my heart like a polo,

 And it's no joke to me,

 So can we do it all over again?

  Sam sang as Blaine smiled at Kurt. Kurt leaned back, crossing his arms and sighing. Quinn smirked and looked at Kurt who shook his head.

 If you're pretending from the start,

 Like this,

 With a tight grip, then my kiss, can mend your broken heart,  

 I might miss everything you said to me,

 And I can lend your broken parts,

That might fit, 

Like this,

And I will give you all my heart, 

So we can start it all over again.

 All five boys sang.

 Again, can we take the same road two days in the same clothes?