Prologue

It was an average Friday night. Nothing was out of the ordinary, the only thing different was that my friend Jessie was over. We had been best friends since who knows how long. She often came since she only lived right down the block, so she basically lived at my house. She had came over at four, an hour after she got home from school, with her sleepover backpack stuffed with her stuff and a devious look on her face. The sleepover was going pretty normal, we ate and had a Netflix marathon, typical things, and that led up to now. 

"Hey, do you know Adam?"

"Uhhh, yeah, who doesn't?" I asked. Adam is the biggest player you'll meet in your life. He has the voice, the looks, the attitude...everything. He's kept his reputation through the years that I've known him, so he's just trouble. 

"Give me your phone then." I passed my phone since I didn't really know what to expect. 

She unlocked my phone, and went to my Kik messaging app and logged me out. No harm. Then she went to make a new account. The name was Ash, and she set the profile picture to a girl I had on my phone, I admired her style. Okay... no harm? She then went to the search box and typed in Adam's kik, adam_is_here309, and messaged him. Okay, a lot harm. 

"Why'd you do that?" I asked her nervously.

"Don't worry, he doesn't even know it's us. I'm going to go home since I'm not supposed to be here. I'm grounded. Good luck with fuckboy," she said hopping up from the couch and grabbing her backpack before she sprinted out of my house. That's how it all started.