52 Jackson: Weekly Idol Confession

Got7 Special Day2

(Ok this was kind of sad for jackson... sadly no one made a request for him :( but its okay jackson i'll make a request for u hahahaha <3)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Weekly Idol!" Doni and Coni did their signature move that everyone knew by heart, it was contagious ad Jackson unknowingly mimicked their actions, "Today's guest is a not so special guest that has been here so many times he is like one of us... Jackson!" Doni introduced as Jackson made his way to the white space. "Hello I'm the wild and sexy Jackson!" he smiled and wriggled his brows cheekily, as he made his usual intros talking about Got7's new song and album and what he has been doing the past few weeks, they moved on to a new segment of the show (which i just made up five seconds ago) 'Invite your chingu!'

Jackson took his seat on the white high stool as they introduced the segment "Together with Doni!" "Coni!" "Jacksonie!" he acted cute, "Invite your chingu!" they said as jackson wriggled around in his chair. "So this is a new segment, where you have to invite your closest friend over and we will play a few games" Defconn explained as the PDnim handed Jackson a phone, "who are you close with?" they asked him, "erm... im close with Rap Monster, Henry, Amber?" Jackson said as he still thinking "who are you going to call?" Doni eyed him hoping he will call someone from a girl group, "Yah yah call Miss A!" Coni clapped his hands knowing how close friends Jackson was to them. "Yah you better not call someone from a boy band" Doni made fun of him, "i dont think he's listening to us" Defconn sighed seeing how Jackson was lost in thought as a sudden smile appeared on his face when he thought of a person he wanted to call. Jackson typed the number as the phone started to ring, it was on loud speaker and it made Doni & Coni rush over to see the mobile ID, "Ohhhhh good good! very good!" Coni put two thumbs up in excitement, it was on its third ring and every ring that went unanswered made Jackson more and more nervous about whether you would pick up his call, the both of you were exactly as close as he was to his other idol friends but the both of you were close enough that you knew pretty much all there is to know about Jackson Wang.

Actually Jackson always had a little crush on you ever since he saw you on stage performing, like him you were an idol and he liked that you were so charismatic and passionate about your dream in life which was about being an artiste that writes and performs music. No one else knew except some members of Got7 who managed to guess from looking at Jackson's gaze, he then decided to create his own fate by talking to you backstage as he introduced himself to you and that was how the both of you slowly became friends.

"Hello?" you picked up making the grin on Jackson's face grow wider, "hello y/n-ah!" Jackson said in excitement, he thought you weren't going to answer his call and he would be extremely disappointed, "yah wang wang!" you said happy to hear his voice, "wang wang?" doni laughed as he tried to stop himself from bursting into laughter, "what are you doing now, will you be free?" Jackson bit his lip, "now? oh im going to brush my teeth now, erm.... i have a few schedules later why?" you rubbed your eyes unaware your call is being broadcasted to the entire world. "oh cause now im filming weekly idol and i needed to call one of my closest friend to come over so i called you" jackson said shyly, "oh i see... wait... is this call being recorded on camera?!" you said in realisation, "erm.., yes?" jackson said not wanting you to get a shock or something. "what?" you broke out into laughter not knowing how to hide your embarrassment, "alright alright i'll come over!" you agreed, "okay! ppali ppali! thanks y/n-ah saranghae~" jackson did a heart with his fingers as he ended the call. In the meanwhile Jackson played a few other games like Random Dance, Doni and Coni call centre which many girls called to profess their undying love to him making everyone laugh, "Omo did i get through omg, Jackson oppa, what is your ring size of your finger, i want to buy you an engagement ring! oppa saranghaeyo!" the girl screamed, "Oppa nowadays you are acting more mature, are you dating someone?" the girl asked, "Yah im curious about that too! Do you really have one?" Doni asked, "Aniyo i dont have one..." Jackson's face flushed, "Why? im sure a lot of girls would want to date you" Defconn added, "JYP hyung wont let me..." Jackson laughed making Doni and Coni nod their heads, "well... do you have one... secretly?" Doni whispered determined to get it out of him, "no..." Jackson scratched his head, "then i'm sure there is someone you'd like to date!" Coni clapped his hands, "umm...." Jackson stuttered, "Jackson's friend is here" the PD interrupted, "where where?" Doni jumped out from his chair.