Chapter Ten - Enjoying The View?

I walk into the house to a very disturbing sight, my smile fades immediately. Aun- oops Ally is lying on the coffee table in some very revealing lacy black lingerie, her legs open while Richard is crawling sexily in between them. It reminds me of that movie where Johnny Depp is a vampire or something. Dark Shadows, I think.

"Ahem.." I clear my throat awkwardly.

Richard jumps away so quick it's like he was never there while Ally closes her legs and sits up and quickly grabs a matching robe and covers her slender body, her face going a light shade of pink. I'm pleased to say that Richard is still wearing his jeans.

"Natasha! You're home! I- I thought you were with Olivia..." Ally mumbles awkwardly.

"Nah. Haven't seen her since this morning." I shrug.

"Oh..." I can't fight back a smile. Ally is so awkward!

"Relax, Ally." I chuckle, "I'm gonna go upstairs and leave you guys to your sexy time."

Richard laughs wholeheartedly while Ally only turns a deeper shade of red. I start to walk but I stop, feeling the need to embarrass my aunt just a little bit more.

"Oh, and guys?" I start, a devious grin plastered on my face. "Don't make too much noise, okay? I wanna sleep, too." I wink and Richard falls into another fit of laughter while Ally becomes so red, I'm reminded of a tomato. I chuckle and make my way upstairs.

I enter my now very familiar room and sit at the window seat. I really love this thing! I take out my phone and find that I have a text from Drew.

'Hey...' Ellipses, hey? Someone's a little awkward! I laugh softly at my stupidity. Why am I so giddy?

'Hey, you! :P You feeling okay?'

':D yea! So can I come over or are you busy?'

'Get your ass here right now! See you in a few, kay? x'

He doesn't reply and I assume he's on his way. I sit and soak in the warmish-cold sun's rays. The last bit before it retires for the day. My thoughts wander and I end up thinking of my rude, unloving, cold hearted parents. I haven't spoken to them in a while. Do I want to? Hell no! They left me. Or, well they sent me away...

Those horrible words they said to me play in my head like a broken record again. I just want what any other kid wants; love. Why can't they give me that? Why did they even have me? Why don't they love me?

Frustrated with my sappy thoughts, I stand and turn on the Xbox and put in Call Of Duty. I'm about to blow these bitches' heads off!

I'm so into the game, I don't hear Drew walk in. I'm shooting the poor people like they personally offended me.

"Die!" I growl. Drew laughs behind me and I jump just a little, still pissed off at the strangers in the TV screen.

"Hey, Princess. What pissed you off?" He asks, his voice thick with amusement.

"Oh, you know. Old people." I grumble. This makes him laugh again.

"Oh, you mean Ally and Rick? They're always on that coffee table. I didn't even flinch when I walked in on them. Yeah, okay the first time I witnessed it, I was a bit horrified but I'm used to it."

I laugh softly, my mood lifting. Good thing I made him come over. I start to wonder about Olivia and her strange behavior lately. Maybe Drew knows what's going on? I pause the game and motion for a still standing Drew to sit beside me on the couch.