Introduction

Mana is the tree of life, creator of all things living, the creator of the world and the universe.

Long ago elves live in peace and harmony, but a fued between two powerful elves changed it all. A fued between love and power. Consumed with hate a war between once peaceful elves began and that war had been passed down to their children children, since then the world is divided into two kingdoms.

The Earthium (light realm) and The Darktium (dark realm).

The Earthium kingdom is where light elves rule, elves with such beautiful skin, glowing aura and rich with gold. Ruled by their righteous and bold king, King Ezra Lazaro, his beautiful wife Queen Mia Lazaro and their beautiful daughter, unique with her piercing blue eyes, fair glowing white skin, a smile that can melt your heart, smart, a fighter, and a beauty that mana perfected to create. Love by all light eleves, Princess Dennise Lazaro.

The Darktium kingdom, a vast land, with the rarest resources you can imagine, rich in minerals, yet hidden in the darkest forest, a forest that has creatures that speaks of danger. Dark elves walk on this land, grey hair and dark skin, legend has it the reason why they look that way is because of the anger, betrayal and hate that consumed their ancestors has passed it down to them, Mana dislike the hate that they felt so as punishment, even their heart and blood became dark.

The land is ruled by a strong and the highest of brave, eyes of ruby red that represent the hate of their royal ancestors blood. The Dark one, Titus Valdez, his wife, Queen Elena Valdez and their offspring, the mightiest of warriors, skilled, fast, clever, yet underneath a kind, full of wisdom and understanding individual, who respected life that mana gave. She inherits her father's ruby red eyes but only appears if she's angry or feels hate. They call her the young dark one, Alyssa Valdez.

The war between the light eleves and dark elves seems to be never ending. But two unexpected worlds collide with each other.

Will they earn peace? Or a fueling war will emerged when these two meet?

Or will they discover something new?

Something they never expect.