Lemonade Weight Loss Recipes

Lemonade is a favorite. Kids, adults, and even old people love this classic drink. Different restaurants offer various lemonade recipes, while you can also make some at home. With just some fresh lemons and your preferred sweetener, you can enjoy lemonade on a hot day. Even though lemonade is a common drink, many people do not realize that it can actually be beneficial to the body.

The Lemonade Diet

The Master Cleanse is a diet where you only consume a special kind of lemonade. The mixture can be made at home because it doesn’t use any fancy ingredients, but the effects can be quite surprising. By following the Lemonade Diet for ten days, people have lost as much as twenty pounds. Beyonce is an example of that. Have you seen how much weight she lost for Dream Girls? That’s all thanks to the Lemonade Diet.

The original recipe

The original recipe of the Lemonade Diet is pretty simple. All you need are fresh lemons, maple syrup, and some cayenne powder. You need to squeeze the juice out of the lemons and add them to distilled water. Add in the maple syrup and cayenne powder. You can make a huge batch in advance so that you will only have to fill a glance whenever you’re hungry. That’s it. You can easily make your own lemonade and lose weight starting today.

Variations do exist

The lemonade is a combination of sour, sweet, and pungent. You can adjust the flavor so that it suits your taste better. Just make sure not to add too much maple syrup because it is rich in calories. You can, however, add other things into the mixture so that you can get unique tastes. As long as you add healthy stuff in there, it should work in helping you lose weight.

Powdered kelp

Many people love kelp and make dishes involving it. It provides a plethora of nutrients, so why not add a powdered form into your lemonade? You can get a unique flavor with the addition of kelp, plus your lemonade will become more nutritious.

Ginger extract

Ginger is a nutrient powerhouse. It is antibacterial and antiseptic; many individuals swear by ginger as an effective immune system booster. You will find a lot of testimonies saying that ginger has helped them get rid of an oncoming sickness. Ginger provides a good flavor too. You can choose to add ginger extract or powdered ginger into the lemonade to get most of its benefits.

Raspberry ketones

Raspberry ketones are known as a health booster. It has a lot of nutrients, which is why these days lots of health products contain it. The good thing about raspberry ketones is you can easily add them to anything and you can get a good result. So go ahead and add some to your Lemonade Diet. Rest assured you will have a healthier body even after just a couple of days.

Why not add more than one?

You don’t have to limit yourself to only one additional ingredient in the Lemonade Diet. You can add as many ingredients as you want. If you want a unique flavor that’s rich in nutrients but don’t want to go through the process of making the juice manually, there’s always the option to use powdered Lemonade Diet pills. These pills give you the goodness of the lemonade while enriching the flavor and enhancing the benefits with the addition of certain herbs.

The Lemonade Diet, in its original recipe, is very effective in flushing out toxins and fats. However, if you’re not a fan of the taste, you can always go for one of the enhanced flavors. You don’t have to drink something you don’t like; plus, it will certainly be easier to do the diet if you love how it tastes.

Beyonce and the Lemonade Diet

There’s probably no person in the present day who doesn’t know Beyonce. She is a popular singer with songs always at the top of the charts. She also has a curvy body, which she flaunts in her