Part two Lexie's Journey

hey everyone i understand it's been three years since i last published anything but I still am not giving up i am going to continue this and try harder for you my fans <3 . so if you don't really remember what happened before this came out Lexies vampire family just got killed and her true father just died in her arms but these hunters that came out of nowhere and now she must go back to her childhood home and find the pack that her father told her about before he died and seek the revenge toward the hunters that killed the family she loved. 

Lexie then jumped and ran into Chandler before he could pull the trigger.Rolling in a pile of leaves  she pins him down on the ground growing strong because of her instincs. gripping his wrists almost pintching them enough to cut of blood flow to his tiny hands 

"Why? Why were you almost about kill Amber shes only six months! Like really?!" 

"A vampires a vampire, they're not like us--''

"But i am?!" 

staring down into chandlers eyes Lexie hears two rocks bash together she froze with fear because she finally started living her personal nightmare. Slowly getting off Chandler Lexie sees two men with shotguns pointed right at her while an older looking man holding a bloody rock. As Lexie looked down tears started to fall from her face, Her stomach was in knots, Amber was dead. Lexie screamed bloody murder for her baby sister to come back to her. Amber was the last of the Collins blood line the last family Lexie had

" Chandler lets go." said the old  man

"yes uncle." he grabbed his pistol and looked back at lexie 

Lexie have never felt heartach like this before. Baring at her knees and her forehead pressed against the blood on the bolder thats spilling down the side. she stood up only to see the after math from that murder. Her head looked like it poped like a grape but the rest of her body was scratch free. The wind blew Amber blanket toward Lexie she grabbed and tied it around one of her pant belt holes. she picked up what was left of amber tears coming down her face like a constant waterfall Lexie digs a hole putting amber inside wrapping her up in her blanket. Lexie kissed her small hand 

"I'm sorry I failed you Amber i could of saved you..." Lexie said barring her Baby sister

Cold, alone, only one place she would never dare to head back to. Home. As she walks away from the bloodbath at the Evan's mansion her heart and mind race waiting to see what has become of her old home. "Maybe someone turned it into a nail salon." she thought. "Or maybe it got burnt to the ground in some freak accident." She walks down the busy road, turning down the road she last remembers when she was taken away by Social Services. Cherry Drive 3876 so.

 Lexie looks up at the sign tears start rolling down her face flashbacks start appearing, remembering  being alone, scared, wishing she had someone to hold her to make sure everything was alright. Lexie wiped her tears away coming back to reality. She turned down Cherry drive and at the very end of the road was an abandoned apartment broken windows, the numbers 5201 outlined on the wall and the White paint of the house looks like it's chipped off. she walked toward the house with the sale sign on the yard walking up the set of stairs  approaching the front door. 

Lexie grabbed the rusty door knob and opened the creaky wooden door as the door opened you could see the dust molecules floating in the air once the sunlight shined in the room. She took in one step and floor started to creak with every step she took inside the house. Lexie let go of the doorknob the door closing by itself. 

"Hello?! Is anyone home?!" she shouts. she waits for a minute to see  if anyone would answer to her yell. 

Lexie walked around the house ending up in the living room inside is a torn up couch and a rug with a mystery stain on it and a large broken window where the backyard lead to the woods. She sits down on the couch takes a deep breath and lets out the pain an anger she has been holding in for years. she closes her eyes and remembers the moment when her father took his last breath away the moment where she got her first heartbreak. 

As Lexie was relaxing on the broken couch she heard the floor creak. Who made that noise, couldn't have been her. Lexies eyes immediately opened she sat up quickly and tried to be quiet. she quickly stood up and hid in the closet peeking thru the crack between the two doors. Breathing heavily her breath stops she holds it in seeing the person who was making that noise.  

It was a wolf brown and blond fur eyes black as night Lexie gasped but quickly covered her mouth the wolf stopped in front of the closet she was hiding behind growling, she couldn't believe what she was looking at why is it here? did it come from the woods? could it be one of my kind? her mind was racing but then the wolf walked away Lexie relaxed and waited till the coast was clear. After 5 minutes Lexie finally came out of the closet she still tried to be quiet so she wouldn't attract the wolf 

Lexie walks into the living room chills running up her spine she felt like she wasn't alone and she was right. As she turned around the wolf pounced on her crashing thru the broken window Lexie landed on one side of the yard while the wolf landed a yard across from her. Lexie slowly lifted herself up glass falling off her back she looked up and saw the wolf shake of the bits of glass from its fur it stood up and locked eyes with Lexie. her skin started to stretch her ears turned pointed and very big she started to scream at the ground holding the grass her bones changing from human to wolf.