Fresh Start

Today was the first day of Eastlake High school. Sutton called her bestfriend Jade, "Where the hell are you? we can't be late for our first day of our junior year...hurry up bitch!" Jade pulled in the drive way and Sutton called for her brother Jacob, "Jake! Jade's here..you know the one you drool over.." Jacob ran down the stairs.

"Com'on sis, don't wanna be late!", Jacob said with a cheesy smile upon his face.

Jacob had been in "love" with Jade Void for his whole life. This was Jacob's sophomore year and he thought for sure he'd get Jade drunk at party sometime this year and they'd have sex. Pretty far fetched... Jade was the second prettiest girl at Eastlake and she had been saying she was waiting to have sex with someone "special" since she was in sixth-grade. Even though everyone's pretty sure Jade had sex with Max Johnson at the sophomore/senior mixer last year.

 "Still lookin' good Jade.", Jacob said as he got in her car.

"Still creepy Jake.", Jade replied.

 "I can't believe it's..our junior freaking year! We're gonna get so crazy this year Jadie!!", Sutton said laughing.

"Yeah I know..one more year and we're out of this place.", Jade stated with a sigh as her car rolled up to the Eastlake High school parking lot.