chapter 1

*** Marshall's pov ***

I sighed and rubbed my temples as Dre told me the news

"Look Em, You're getting less popular, We need the press on your ass! Then we get more sales and more fans, More fans = more money and more money = happiness, Okay!" Dre said, I just nodded resting my hands at my sides, "Okay so we want you to adopt a kid!" Dre said making my eyes widened, "What! I have 3 beautiful daughters!" I said shocked, "I don't need more kids god!" I said as Dre sighed, "Look Em, It's adopt or you're of the label!" He said making my eyes widened,

"I have to make a call, Come by tonight  8PM okay?" Dre said, I just nodded and stormed out the studio, Could I really adopt a kid? What would Hailie, Alanine and Whitney think, I gritted my teeth and got into my car and drove home

*** Dre's pov***

"Hi is this California Adoption centre" I asked on the phone getting a piece of paper in front of me,  "Yes, I'm guessing you want to adopt Mr Dre!" A girlish peppy voice said, Great she knows who I am, "Yeah id like to adopt a kid for my friend, His voice is sore so he cant talk" I lied hoping the bimbo sounding girl would fall for it, "Yeah okay! What kind of kid do you want!" She asked, "Er one with a past... You know!" I said hoping the wouldn't find out its for publicity,

"We have Rainy? She's got the worse past, She was nearly beaten to death by her parents, She was raped at age 12 and she's suicidal and she has depression? She doesn't really talk but she has the most history!" She said, "Yeah her, How old is she!" I asked hoping she wouldn't be 18 or 16, "13!" The woman giggled

"Yeah her, Erm ill get one of my guards to collect her okay?" I said, "Of course ill tell her now, Bye!" The jolly woman giggled hanging up, I guess being famous has its perks saying normally it takes years to adopt.

*** Rainy's pov***

"Hey EMO!" Cameron yelled wrapping his arms around my shoulders, I rolled my eyes at his attempt to make fun of me and make his friends laugh, "Get of!" I whispered back not in the mood for shit, Today was the day my parents tried to beat me to death and ran away, "Did Emo talk!" He snigger messing my white hair up, Yes white hair, My hair was naturally ginger but I hated it, And I died my hair white, It was suppose to be blonde but yeah Cameron's girlfriend messed up my dye, But I like it so who cares! "Ew Cameron!" Lexi giggled, Lexi is the typical 14 year old who stuffs her bra with tissue and puts tons of makeup on and was a stick, Me? I wear mascara and eye liner? But I don't wear foundation or powder as I am to pale for it...

Cameron let go of me and him and Lexi walked of, If you're confused ill explain I live in a care home in America, Im actually from England but I got to change and I chose this one as England held to many memories of my parents... I sighed and sat down and started to eat, I looked up to see the 'populars' of the orphan age sitting at a table eating there fruit, Ew.... Healthy food.... I think I just threw up! Just then Lexi grabbed her tray and walked over, "I don't want  this here!" She giggled dumping the tray of fruit on my head, "Now you're hair has a actual colour!" She giggled, I got up and stormed to my bed room, A normal day for Rainy... Just then Carol the woman who owns the place came into my room, "Wash up Rainy someone has adopted you! The guards are coming in 2 hours HURRY and shower you smell and you have fruit in your hair!" She said frowning, She walked out and I scrunched my eye brows together confused , guards?  Who has guards, I shrugged it of and walked to my wardrobe getting my black skinny jeans, Blue skinny jeans, High waisted shorts, the 5 t-shirts I have and the pyjama's I have, Yeah I don't have many clothes... I got my white board and pen, as I don't normally talk, I got my One Direction posters and put them in my bag, I put my bags on the bed and got my jumper and blue skinny jeans and bandana saying they were the only clothes that I haven't packed yet, I got in the shower and washed my hair, After that I tied it up in the bathroom and put my clothes on.

When I walked out with my hair still wet to see Cam laid on my bed "Where are you going!" He spat making me flinch, "I've been adopted" I mumbled I dried my hair and Cameron walked over, "You know Rainy you're pretty fit" He grinned, I rolled my eyes ignoring him, He grabbed my fore arm and pinned my down on the bed, His fingers slipping towards my errmm... Area, Just then the guard walked in with Carol, Cameron jumped up and ran out, "Lets go!" One guard said picking the suitcase up...

***Marshall's pov***

I sighed and walked into the studio to see Dre, some guards and a girl with white hair? Wait what????

"Em, Meet you're daughter Rainy"