Meeting 1

Welp. Since all of this is just stuff I talk about, there is no 'author's note.' Unless I upload ideas on here which isn't very likely. Okay. About the title, I just felt like it. This could be a cult, but that will come in later time. So, let's start of with fanbases.

---------------FANBASES--------------
Yes, you may have heard this topic from another I am positive that every single person who may or may not be reading this has participated in a fanbase. It does not matter what it was, but we've all heard the people who tend to criticize it, then the other people who act like they are on crack in the comment section. Honestly, if you're going to do that, then get a room. Every once in a while it's amusing, but gets annoying. ((Getting ready for all the hate))

Yes I suppose some things can be great, but when the fanbases are just all the cringe, you back away slowly and run. Like Undertale. I was going to participate in that but people. Just no. DON'T GET ME WRONG. I'M JUST NOT THAT MUCH OF A FAN. *shields self*

And Naruto...... I gave up, but I still ship SasuNaru!! And I only gave up because of the scary people in the fanbase and it's longer than Sebastian in Ciel. *cough* AND I SHIP SASUNARU BECAUSE...... I have and addiction. *que depressing music* I am Hanako-Chan and I have an addiction to Boys love.

Anyway, it's not just Naruto, there are other animes as well. *thinks of really mainstream anime* I won't say though, because I'd rather avoid any hate I might receive. But really, I'm not saying I hate them, I just stay away because of the fanbases. They..... They will find you. And kill you. Brutally.

BUT, JUST BECAUSE I DON'T FANGIRL/FANBOY TO THE THINGS YOU DO, DOESN'T MEAN I HATE IT. IN FACT, IT'S GREAT THAT YOU LIKE THAT SOMETHING IT IS, BECAUSE EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION. SO I AM NOT CRITICIZING ANYONE, IT IS JUST MY OWN OPINION. *hides behind screen* No hate please. *runs away*

-Hanako (⊙︿⊙✿)