Dahvie's P.O.V

Well I finished this chapter last night so instead of keeping you guys waiting I'm going to post it. There may be some spelling mistakes and grammer problems but that's because it has not been fully edited. Well enjoy!! :)

I was in shock for a few minutes when Jayy told me he thinks he's in love with JStar. I've always known that they were a little bit more then friends, but I never knew Jayy would ever love again.

"Jayy, are you sure you love him? Especially after you know..." I trailed off.

"I'm almost 100% sure, and I know but I think I'm ready to love again." Jayy said.

"Alright man as long as your ready I support you two." Jayy smiled.

"Thanks Dahvie it really means a lot."

Before I could say anything else, there was a knock at the door.

"You stay here and fix your make-up." I told Jayy.

"Okay." he said getting up.

I walked down stairs, to see JStar and the beautiful Lelo. I almost melt every time I see her.

"Hey babe." JStar said.

"Sup sexy." Lelo said

That's just how we greet each other okay, she doesn't like me.

"Hey star. Sup sexy." I replied to both of them.

JStar put the pizzas on the table with all the other food.

"Where's Jayy?" JStar asked.

"Upstairs, putting his face on." I told him.

As soon as that was said, Jayy walked down the stairs, going straight to JStar.

"Hey babe." Jayy said kissing Jeffree's cheek.

"Sup Lo!" Jayy screamed, picking Lo up and spinning her in circles.

"Haha, hi Jayy." She giggled, as Jayy set her down.

"So ready for some scary fucking movies motherfuckers!!?" I screamed.

Jayy and JStar were really excited, but Lelo was a little depressed.

"Oh, come here little miss grumpy." I teased.

"You guys know I get scared during scary movies." she whined.

"Well sexy, that's the whole point. Now come here, you can sit next to me. I'll keep you safe." I told her.

"Fine." she said sitting next to me.

Not even 5 minutes into The Grudge, Lo had buried her head into my chest.

"Its okay Lo, its not real." I said petting her bright blue hair.

"I know she's just really fucking creepy." she said sitting up.

I almost didn't want her to leave that spot, I love it when she's close to me, but I'm scared she would reject me if I asked her out on a date. Maybe I should just do what Jayy said, and take the risk.

Once the Grudge was over we all had a bathroom break. Once Jayy came out of the bathroom, I told him I was going to ask Lo out on a date.

"Ohmygod!! Finally!!" He squealed

"So what are you going to do about Jeffree?" I asked.

"I'm going to ask him out on a date when we finish up all the movies. When are you going to ask Lelo?" he replied.

"After all the movies are over." I told him.

"Okay good, don't be a pussy and chicken out!" Jayy yelled.

"Shhh, okay I won't god damn." I replied.

Before we could say another word Lelo and JStar walked out of the bathrooms, and in the living room with us.

"So, what are you guys waiting for lets watch the next one!" Jeffree said.

"Is it another scary movie?" Lo whined.

"Yes sexy, it is and I'm going to protect you again." I said.

"Okay, only because I get scared easy." Lo replied.

We put in the Exorcsit. Lelo let me put my arm around her, and my heart started beating a mile a minute. She's so beautiful, I hope she says yes to the date. All through out the movie Lo kept jumping and putting her head on my chest, I really wanted to kiss her because she looked so fucking perfect. Tored the end of the movie I looked over at Jayy and he was cuddling with Jeffree. Soon all the movies were over and Lelo and JStar were getting ready to leave, I walked up to Lo and asked.

"Hey Lelo will you go out on a date with me, it would mean the world to me."

"Yes Dahvie I will, you don't even wanna know how long I've been waiting for you to ask." she said, she kissed my cheek and left.

I was already in shock that she said yes, but I felt like I was going to die because she kissed me. Jayy walked up to me and snapped his fingers to get me out of the trance.

"Dude! How did it go with Lo!?" Jayy screamed.

"Oh, good no great, she said yes and that she had been waiting for me to ask her out foe awhile, then she kissed me." I explained.

"That's great bro!" He shouted.

"Yeah, so what about you, what did JStar say?" I asked.

"He said yes."

"That's awesome dude!" I said.

"So what do you have planed for Lo?" Jayy asked.

"Well I'm going to take her out to T.G.I.F then at the concert I'll ask her to come on stage, then I'll ask her to be my girlfriend."

"That is so sweet, she will love it." Jayy cooed.

"I sure hope so man, cause I love her."

end of chapter 4

sorry if this chapter sucks but I wrote it really fast the next chapter might have some drama in it im still planning but ill get there thanks for reading love u guys and ill post the next chapter soon. :)