Behind these hazel eyes

Hey,another one part story.. Ziam again haha.It's really short.. I want you to listen to this song while reading :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yipoOY56MbM

hope you gonna like it x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A boy was standing in the middle of a bustling hallway. Brown-eyed boy helding his books tightly.

He was about to attend his first lesson but his eyes glimpsed HIM. Zayn . His ex-boyfriend.

It'd been 2 weeks since they broke up but it hurt like it was yesterday. Liam couldn't stand the empty feeling deep inside his chest everytime his eyes beheld him.

Things got even worse when Chris came up to Zayn,hugged him and kissed him on lips. Lips that belonged to Liam not long ago. His attitude changed. The love between them was clearly noticeable. Zayn was happy and his life was completed. He was so mad at himself for not being happy with Zayn.

He supposed to be happy that the love of his life found someone else to spent the rest of the life with. Be he wasn't. All he wanted was to be in Zayn's arms again. To be only his. Inconspicuous tears were rolling down his face. Every single tear hurt. He couldn't stand there. He had got to go. Only place he could go and hide was restrooms.

"Hey?" Liam shouted in guys restrooms. Nobody was there. He entered WC and closed the door behnid him. Heart with Z&L on the door broke Liams' heart. He perfectly remembered the moment. They were skipping classes to be together. It was the first time Zayn told him 'I love you'. It was really hard to express his feelings and it took him almost 2 months to finally say those 3 words. Another tears escasped his eyes and he didn't even try to hold them back. He was crying. He never cried. But since they broke up he cried all the time. Painful tears streamed down his face. He was so torn. So broken up inside. He couldn't breath,see,think and he wasn't able cry any more. Agonising scream escaped his mouth when he remembered their first kiss. It seemed so right. Like there was nothing else in the world. 'I want you. Forever. Just you and me..." Another scream came out of his lungs. He felt nothing but pain when painful memories ran through his mind. "We will be friends." said Zayn before he left Liam's house for the last time. Minutes,hours and days slowly passed but time has stopped when love of his life ripped his heart out and trod it down. 2 years and it was over now. No one wants to hear those words.

When they were together, Liam felt like he belonged somewhere. For the first time in his life there was someone who really cared. No he had to pretend that everything's alright. That talking to Zayn didn't hurt. That seeing him with someone else was okay. He spent all night leaning againts the wall,crying. Just like now.

He promised himself that Zayn won't see him cry. He wished Zayn could see them. But he won't. He won't see tears falling from these hazel eyes. He wouldn't want to be with Zayn only from regret.When his heartbeat got to back to normal and tears weren't falling from his eyes he got up from the floor. He dried his eyes, went out from toilet and saw himself in the mirorr. His eyes weren't shiny like usually. They were tired,swollen and aching.

He had a math lesson. He was sitting next to Zayn in his math classes. He checked himself in the mirror for the last time, breathed in and stepped into the class.

"Mr.Payne, you're late." the pofessor rebuked.

"I'm sorry"Liam whispered.

He sat onto his chair next to Zayn. Put his books on the desk and pulled is iPod out. He did it all the time. "Were you crying?"Zayn asked. "No.Why should I?" he laughed and support his head with hand. He turned his head to the window so Zayn couldn't see his tears....