That's Perfect

Katt's POV

-time skip 9 months because I'm so lazy and I can't think of anything to write about besides this-

"I love you so much baby girl. You're gonna be an amazing mother." Rocky said to me as I laid in the hospital bed waiting for the doctors to come get me so I can have a c-section. That's right, I'm about to have Rocky's and my child.

I smiled at him and he leaned down to kiss my forehead. We don't know what I'm having because we wanted it to be a surprise. We don't even have the names picked out.

"Alright, Katt. Are you ready?" The doctor asked me as he walked into my hospital room. I nodded my head and Rocky smiled at me, grabbing my hand and giving it a squeeze.

"I love you." I said to him as a nurse went behind my bed to push me to the O.R.

"I love you more baby girl." He replied.

--

All I remember from my surgery is the doctor telling me that everything is going to be fine, then me drifting off to sleep because of the anesthesia. Now, I'm just beginning to wake up. I open my eyes to see Rocky leaning over me and smiling, running his hands through my hair.

"What do we have? A boy or a girl?" I asked him, excitedly.

"Both." He grinned.

My eyes widened. "We have twins?!"

He bit his lip and nodded, standing up and handing me the two beautiful babies. The boy had Rockys smile, my bright green eyes, and my nose, while the girl had my smile, his chocolate brown eyes, and Rocky's dimples.

I smiled. "Rocky, aren't they beautiful?" A tear came to my eye as I watched our creations.

"Yep. Just like you." He leaned down and kissed me, careful not to crush our babies.

"What do you want to name them?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Whatever you want to."

"Well I like the name Ethan James for the boy..." I said.

Rocky nodded in agreement. "How about.... Macy.... Elizabeth? For the girl?"

"That's perfect!" I agreed.

Now we're one big happy family. Ethan James Lynch, Macy Elizabeth Lynch, Rocky Mark Lynch, and me; Katt Elizabeth Justine Lynch. How could my life get any more perfect?

--Alright guys, thats it! I did change a few things since we wrote this almost three years ago and I edited it. I might make a sequel to this if you guys want. Just let me know!! Thanks so much for all of your support on my stories. It means so much to me. I love you all so much!!--