Confused

Chapter 4

Chase's POV

Mum and I returned home late after dropping of Mrs Daniel's off and getting a dinner at our local deli. The thing about our family is that we are meat crazy and no it's just because we are werewolves we just love meat. After having steak and talking to dad about how the pack is going since I'm going to have take the Alpha roll soon, yes I am a soon to be alpha. I went to bed at 10:30pm thinking about Annabelle there's something about that just. "arg I don't no." I thought out loud what am I thinking she isn't even a wolf, and I can tell she is a hand full by just what her mum was saying about her. Like honestly she totalled a motorbike and lived not many people can do that.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Waking up at 5:30am in the morning froma text message from the most stupidest girl yet amazing girl is annoying yes my Stacy texts me at 5:30am in the morning telling me what she did that night and what she is currently doing. I have always had feelings for Stacy even though before I had a feeling she is my mate she was the biggest slut in the school but she stopped when I ask her my mum and dad don't trust and say she is not my mate but since I haven't found mine mate Stacy is mine for now till I find her I guess.

Getting in the shower and feeling all your muscles relax at once is the most amazing feeling it feels as if the water is your person misogynist. Sleeping on my dark wash jeans and tight white V-Neck T-shirt that showed my well defined chest and abs, I fixed my hair giving it a bit of a 'I just woke up look' which apparently Stacy and a lot of the other girls like. Brushing my teeth I grab my bag and head down stairs running a bit late I shovel my cereal down my through and head to my. I reached my S1000RR BMW Motorbike in seconds and was spending down the road to get to school.

As I entered I was welcome to everyone starring to the far side of parking lot, weird. Taking off my helmet I see Stacy fuming and new girl Annabelle is hunched over laughing. I couldn't help but smile, I no it's bad my girlfriend (possible mate) is fuming and your smiling along with everyone else because of the new girl. A hard slap on my back brought me out of my dazed state. I turned around to see my best man and my Beta Jake and his sweet mate Mia tucked under his arm, I was really jealous of there relationship they never fought and when they did it was over in about 2 minutes, with me and Stace it lasted for days. "Hey man how are you, admiring the new chick I see." Jake laughed. "ha ha real funny and no was just looking at Stace." You see Jake and Mia both hate Stacy with a passion and tell me all the time that she hasn't changed and she isn't my mate but I can't help but feel this connection to her, it's hard to explain. "Not this bitch again you should of seen the way she eyed the new girls car I personally felt sorry for it was as if the car was getting eye raped, And god when the new girl stepped out of the car Stacy and her pack of whores stopped dead in there tracks it was the funniest thing ever. And guess what the new girl said?" Mia questioned me. Damn even Jake was laughing. "What did she say?" Mia smiled brightly at me then started giggling when Jake feel to the floor laughing. "Come on it can't be that funny." "Oh it is Chase it really is. Okay I will tell you She stepped out the car and burst out laughing then your sweet lovely Stacy was like 'Why are you laughing bitch'." Mia said in a really squeaky voice and yes Stacy has a very squeaky voice. "And the new girl was like 'you should have seen your faces it looked like you were going to jump my bones the moment I drove past you then your faces dropped as soon as you relized I was female. ha ha the at was classic.Maybe I am going to like it here.' And just walked straight past them. God I swear Chase she would have pissed yourself laughing." And at that moment I really thought I was, from laughing so hard, amn the new girl has sass about her.

"BABE THERE YOU ARE." Came Stacy's loud voice as soon has started walking threw the doors of the school with Jake and Mia. Everyone, well werewolf looked my way and bowed there head in respect as I past and I did the same. "God she sounds like a freaking strangled cat." Mia said making me and Jake chuckled and earned a cheeky smile of Mia. "Hey Stace how are you?" I ask giving her a kiss on the cheek. When she frowned I new exactly what she is going to say. "Here we go." oh as well as Mia. "Shut it Mia god you annoying and I'm pissed that stupid new girl thinks she runs the place already strutting her stuff like she is on a bloody run way show God she is just." Wow is all I can say, she is sure something. "Well I think it was pretty funny the way, and i think she took it pretty well for getting eye raped from five tramps as soon as she enters the car park." Mia replied grabbing Jake and leaving saying a quick bye to me and wishing me luck. I love Mia sometimes she always makes me laugh.