Chapter 2

Sherlock groans from his chair.

John steps out of the kitchen, looking at him. "What now?"

Then he sees the blue box. "Wha-?"

Alice looks at Sherlock and John, giving them a slight look of panic. "'Ello." John stares at her and the box blankly.

Sherlock grumbles something and the Doctor rolls his eyes. “whelp this is your stop unless..."

Alice looks back at him from glaring at Sherlock. "No, this is it. Unless what?"

"Hold on, you're just gonna drop her off? Where was she? What did you do to her?" John demands protectively. 

"Unless you wanna come with?" The Doctor replies hopefully, ignoring John

She turns to face him completely, also ignoring John. "...That thing- the TARDIS I mean- can travel to different places?" She asks, pointing to it. John blinks in surprise and looks at Sherlock, who was just watch the exchange blankly.

Jack smirks, "Anywhere, any place, anytime, honey." John scowls at the Captain.

Alice raises an eyebrow. "Time? It can go anywhere it time /and/ space?" She asks skeptically.

Sherlock opens his eyes casually. "That is physically impossible."

Sherlock scoffs. "Of course it's physically impossible. You traveled here didn't you? From what? A tight alleyway?" The Doctor sighs and John looks ready to explode. "Yes it does travel in time. So will you join me?" The Doctor asks once again.

Alice glances at him. "Yes. But.. It's... bigger on the inside." She says sheepishly. She then looks to the Doctor. "Could I have a moment?" She asks politely.

"Any time you need, sweetie," Jack winks and the Doctor hits him. "Of course. We'll wait in the TARDIS." He opens the door and drags jack in behind him.

That one wasn't one of my favorites or anything)

Alice smiles a little bit at the exchange and looks to Sherlock. "Okay, I know how crazy that sounds, but it /is/ bigger on the inside. And I'm assuming that since it's a time machine we can be back just a couple minutes after we left!" She says, sounding like she was begging more than she meant to.

"I know how the TARDIS works. Go if you want. I can't stop you," Sherlock says, sounding bored.  John starts shaking. "WHO THE H*LL IS THIS DOCTOR?!?" He screams angrily.

"Thank you, Sherlock!" Alice then looked at John in surprise. "Uh... I don't know." She smiles stupidly. "Wanna come?"

"I don't think I'd be aloud," he spits spitefully. "He does travel with guys," Sherlock tells him a little sadly.

Alice looked at him sarcastically. "I'm sure you would." She assured, purposefully ignoring his anger/irritation. She gave a look at Sherlock.

Alice walked over to the TARDIS door and knocked, unsure of what else to do. Jack swung open the door. "New you’d come 'round, sweetheart." He grins. The Doctor shoves him out of the doorway. "She's not necessarily coming with!" He scolds then smiles at Alice. "So?"

Alice smiles at him. "Yes. I would like to. I would also know if John could come along. If not, I still will, but you know." She replies, trying to not smile too much and pointing backwards at the doctor.

The Doctor grins. "Of course John could come!" He exclaims. His eyes flick to Johns angry face. "That is, if he wants to," he finishes.

Alice smiles, but then looks at John. "Don't be so protective, John!" She says condescendingly. "Besides! If you come, you can keep Jack off me... Then again, if you leave then Sherlock wreaks havoc."

"I don't want to go with you and the DOCTOR," John he sneers and Sherlock raises an eyebrow. John calms down. "I'm sorry," he looks down. "I should stay and make sure Sherlock doesn't burn the flat down."

Alice smiles somewhat sadly, then nods. "Okay." She turns to the Doctor. "I guess it's just me, then." She smiles.

"That's alright. Just Alice then. Jack back up. Allons-y!"

The Doctor leads Alice into the TARDIS again and starts flicking switches and stuff. "Where to?"

Alice smiles and steps in, waving to the two a bit before doing so. "French! Molto bene." She replied, smiling and looking up at him and Jack. "Uh... Nowhere on Earth I suppose."

The Doctor looks at Jack who raises his eyebrows then nods. The Doctor starts pulling levers and hitting buttons with his foot.