Chapter 7: Secrets for told

I headed to the library and I texted Margo and Max a wake up call already and before I knew it I was at the library and I once again sat down at the old table and chairs and placed my bag on the side of the chair and got out my book and now I was flipping through the pages learning everything that was wrote down about the "shade" and I wrote it down into my journal and some of my own observations until I heard the bell ring and saw Max and Margo slip into the library and sit down beside me my eyes zipped from them to the clock it was 9:00 already and I explained to them about the 'shade' Margos eyes widened with fear "re.... re....really?" Then Max got up and walked down the third isle and grabbed a book from the very top shelf and walked over and sat down on the cold chair saying nothing but silence he flipped through the pages and showed me a picture of Charles and the same man with the puppy! I studied the picture but this was Charles long ago like when he was about 20 I finally broke the silence between us three and said "where did you fin this picture?" Max just well shrugged and plain out explained "it hit me on the head so I put it on the top". I got onto saying something "but how di" Margo interrupted me with a gasp "That's the same man and Charles Katie's mom's new boyfriend but younger!" me and Max smiled and I continued "but how did you find this picture if it just hit your head?" he just once again stated "it hit my head and I saw the picture when it fell on the floor" then I remembered the picture and like Margo can read my thoughts she blurted out "what were you writing Katie when me and Max came in?" and I explained the so called 'Shade'

LATER: in my room

I sat down next to Margo and grabbed the book Max found at the Library-café and flipped to the same page Max did I studied the picture for a while "where did this picture come from?" I was thinking well studying the picture when Margo blurted out of nowhere "we should go up to the yellow house" Me and Max's eyes must have got wide or something cause Margo just said "what?" Max started to laugh "Margo your so funny.....but really stop saying stuff like that" and with that Margo went into a journey explaining how we could find a hole bunch of stuff to help us and all that Max sighed "sure why not" then he looked at me and waited probley expecting me to say something and then replied to my silence "well Katie yes or no?"