CHAPTER SIX

*chapter 6*

I just sit there looking at Niall, was he serious?

"Excuse me?" I ask him.

"Well, we could maybe lose our virginities together, you know with each other"

I laugh and Niall looked at me.

"You can't be serious?" I say laughing.

"I'm not kidding! C'mon please? For me?"

I shake my head and look down, I wasn't ready yet. Yeah, I was okay with making out and touching each other but I wanted to lose my virginity to someone I love... But maybe I love Niall.

"Why do you want to do this now?" I ask him.

"Because I want to get it over with, you know before we move out and go to college. I don't it was a stupid question"

"No, Niall you're right. Maybe we should get it over with"

Niall teased his hair and smirked a little.

"Really?"

I smile and look down at my hands, "really"

Niall gets up and walks over to me, he slowly reaches up and moves a piece of hair out of my face and pushes it behind my ear. He grazes his thumb across my bottom lip causing me to open my mouth a little. Niall bent down and kissed me passionately, I cupped his face with my hands and pulled him closer. Nialls hands wandered down my back to my butt. He squeezed my ass cheeks and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Niall gripped onto my butt, putting his fingers in my pant loops. He carried me up to his room and carefully set me on his bed. I sat there watching him undress. He took off his shirt and it exposed his chest and abs. I licked my lips and looked at him up and down. Niall laughs at me.

"You like this?" He asks smiling.

"Yeah, a lot" I smile.

"Good, now lets see what you look like" he smirks and slinks over to me.

I slowly lift up my shirt, exposing my stomach and the top of my breasts which were sticking out because my bra was a little too small. Niall bit his lip and I reached behind me and undid my bra straps. I threw my bra across the room and looked at Niall. His eyes were big and he had a huge grin across his face. I watched him raise his hands and they go straight for my breasts, massaging them softly. He came over and kissed me, I stuck my hand down his pants and grabbed his shaft, rubbing him slowly. Niall stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes.

"Mimi, just know if this hurts I will stop. I don't want you to feel any pain" Niall says to me.

"It's going to hurt no matter what Niall, I want to do this. And I want to do it with you"

He blushed and kissed me again. I fondled with his pants to get them down, Niall sat up and pulled them down for me. Next was my pants, they were easier to pull off.

We laid there making out in our underwear and Niall moved his hand to my underwear. Rubbing my clit with his index and middle finger. Circling my wet hole with his thumb. I moaned softly into his mouth and he shoved a finger inside me, I immediately bucked my hips on his finger, I rode his finger as he started thrusting his fingers faster and harder. I thought it was weird that this didn't hurt but I totally ignored it, Niall was really good at pleasing me. He pulled his fingers out and took my underwear off slowly, making me even more wet. We stopped kissing and he looked down at me, I was fully exposed and somehow not embarrassed by it.

Niall leaned his head down and I felt his tongue circle my clit, I immediately gripped onto his head and shoved his face I between my legs. His tongue circled my entrance slowly and I was dripping. Niall looked up and obviously saw my face which was orgasmic.

"Someone's a dirty, wet girl huh?" Niall smirks.

"Uh huh" I nod.

"Dirty girls need to be punished"

I didn't know how good I could be at foreplay but I tried my best. Being my first time I didn't know sex would be like this, I don't even think Niall knew what he was saying.

"Then punish me Niall, show me how dirty I've been" I moan.

I watch him smirk and pull his underwear down as fast as he could. Niall hovered above me and his hands were on either side of my head on the pillow. I felt his tip tease my entrance and I just wanted him, so bad.

"Remember, if it hurts tell me"

I nod and Niall slowly thrusts in. After the first few thrusts I don't feel anything, then I feel the pain. I close my eyes so I don't let any tears out. Niall was grunting loudly, he was thrusting really hard and fast which wasn't helping the pain. I whimpered and Niall stopped thrusting. He looked at me, he was panting a lot.

"Mimi what's wrong? Tell me if I should stop"

"No Niall keep going just go"

Niall waits a few seconds and starts moving again. Then the pain slowly started to fade and I felt pleasure.

"Uhh Niall" I moaned softly.

Niall giggled; now we were both having a good time.

"I love how you feel around me" Niall whispers "it feels almost perfect"

I smiled and I felt Niall hitting my sweet spot. I let out a loud moan and orgasmed. I looked up at Niall's blue eyes the whole time, he looked down at me. Smiling big knowing that he made me feel this good. When I finally came down from my high Niall started to violently twitch. He pulled himself out of me and came all over his bed sheets. He rubbed himself down till he was back to normal. I moved over and let him lay next to me. We laid there spooning, not saying anything to each other. Then I spoke up.

"So what are we Niall?"

"Friends"

I felt my stomach drop.

"Just friends?"

Niall pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear.

"Friends that like to do this"

-end of chapter-