The End

it has been Forever since there has been an outbreak and now a new on has started it has begun creating panic all around the planet Earth and kills everything in their sight.

3 months later

The group was in an abandon city after the zombie apocalypse started now only a few cities remain uninfected from the outbreak that skipped the area .  "So where are we going to find some supplies that are going to keep us alive from the zombies?" asked Mia.

 Mia was only 8 years old and the others were older than her.  "I thought I saw a store over a few blocks back the way we came." said Michael. "Then lets go back over and find the store Michael saw a few blocks back the way we came." said James.

 The group walked back the way they came to escape the zombies that were chasing them through the town and sure enough the store was in its place and there were no zombies in sight but a few dead ones that they have killed with their weapons. 

 "Lets go in the store and get the supplies we need then find a place where we can rest for the night." said Thomas. 

The group had found Thomas a few days ago when the outbreak started in the South part of his town. They arrived in the store and the group split up into two groups. Mia went with Michael and Thomas went with George who had killed many zombies when the outbreak started days ago. 

Michael and Mia went to the back of the store and the rest if the group went any where else in the store to find the supplies they need to keep them save from the horrors that await them ahead of the future. 

Mia went to the part of the store where the medicine and the stuff they need was while Michael went to the left part of the store across from where Mia is and he gathered all of the food supplies to keep them well fed for a few days. 

As Mia walked through the part of the store she was on across from Michael she saw a shadow in the back.Mia went in the back of the store she saw bodies scattered all over the place and she saw zombies walking in the back and there were at least 30 or 40 zombies to be at least. 

When she walked in the back of the store she heard a moan coming from somewhere behind her,Mia turned around and there she stood  face to face with a zombie blocking the way out of the back of the store.