:33:

Playlist song(s): Superlove by Tinashe, Greedy by Ariana Grande, Work by Rihanna and Drake, Say It by Tory Lanez & Get On Your Knees bye Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande

Ariana had just done (pre) recording her appearance and interview on the Alan Carr Chatty Man late night talk show. She was there to promote her new music and upcoming album. She walked through the big halls of the building looking for her friends, family and Matt. She was accompanied by Daniel and they were both laughing about the fact that she embarrassed herself multiple times during their "spin the Chatty Man roulette wheel" game.

She was still wearing the onesie she was wearing during the whole interview because she loved being comfortable. Knowing Ariana, she would wear her onesie with her signature black high heels. When she finally found them a big smile appeared on her face because she saw Frankie and Matt laughing which made her so happy. Her brother and Matt were one of the most important people to her, so to see them becoming friends made her overjoyed.

"Hi baby" Matt said with a big smile on his face when he noticed that Ariana had entered the room. Ariana walked up to him and he wrapped his arms around her to hug her. He leaned his head down to kiss her forehead. He tilted his head to the side with a small smile on his face "I saw you having fun up there. I love to see how happy you always are, it makes me just as happy."

"Yeah I was, it was so much fun. I didn't like when one of the men said something sexual to me but other than that yeah it was nice." she rolled her eyes but then smiled back at him. He sighed "I know but be happy you don't have to stand next to him again." She closed her eyes and then scoffed "It's not like it's a big deal or anything, but it wasn't very appropriate." she shrugged her shoulders "Whatever I'm over it, let's talk about something else".

He shook his head and chuckled "Whatever you want baby." Her eyes widened "Oh yeah I forgot, I still have my onesie on. Let me get out of this real quick" he kissed the top of her head and let her go. Ariana grabbed a long black jumpsuit from her bag and went into another room to change.

Later that night they decided to go to a restaurant and to a club all together to have some fun. They had a nice evening that was filled with dumb jokes, red wine, weird laughs, anecdotes and life experiences. Ariana was sipping on her red wine as Scott and Brian were telling one of their hilarious infamous jokes. She was leaning against him when she grabbed her phone to see that she had tons of messages from their group chat.

IMESSAGE

*dangerous MATTRIANA shippers™*

domidick:

*Domidick shared an image with dangerous MATTRIANA shippers™*