One call you will be safe

Anna's pov

After he counted my bruises we went to the boys who were all on the couch all tangled up together. I giggled at the sight that I saw it was so cute. "Guys" Harry said in a worried tone we both discussed that we should tell the boys about it "yeah" they said in unison as soon as Harry's words about calling the police they switched off the tv and asked a bunch of questions of 'why' 'what happened' 'is every thing okay' and tones if questions it became very overwhelming and began to hyperventilate and heared prople asking if i was alright and started yelling out my name passed out but before I passed out I remembered That I stead of falling onto fall I tell into somebody's hangs and that somebody's hands were Harry but he was all the way behind be half why down the stair how could he get there that fast. I don't think he's normal.

I woke up on a soft bed that had warm blankets and a pillow that smelt like Harry?? " hey your finally up" hary whispered "yeah guess I am" I smiled
All the boys decided to walk in tell me that there sorry about making me fee overwhelmed. "Guys really its okay did Harry tell you the story??" I asked curiously "umm yeah I did I didn't want I waste Amy time sorry" I'm happy he told them because I probably would start to cry again and I didn't want then to see me cry "no that's okay I'm happy you did" I smiled
"We should probably call them them now before its to late" Liam said anxiously awe there so caring all of them " he doesn't come back till 3:00-4:30 in the morning" I said how where they gonna catch him if he wasn't home?? Anyways Niall suggested "maybe we call them in advanced and tell them what time to do come." that's not a bad idea "that's a great idea Niall" Liam exclaimed

-"hello how can I help you?"the lady called from the other end
"Hello can you please help me my uncle abusies me." I told her
She replied "when will he come home?" she asked
"Well he usually comes back around 3:00 to 4:30am and he is really drunk."
" okay we will send police to get him at around that time honey please be safe." she said worryingly and disconnected.

Harry's pov

When she ended the phone call she let her head fall I went over to her and raised her chin for her to look up in my eyes. I took the chain for out of my pocket and showed then put it around her neck and let it fall and said
"This neck less used to be mine but you need it more that me, this neck will keep you safe, if your in trouble all you have to do hold it with your hand and call out my name! and I will come." the neckless is like a phone you call some one for help. "thank you." she said weakly and have me a hug.
Of course the boys had to ruin the moment and say "nawww there so cute together!" then they got up and left.
It felt so right for her to be in my arms I felt love again it's the first time in many years she made me smile. "Harry?" she said said in a small voice that you could hardly hear.
"Hummm."
"What's going to happen to him what if he gets out of jail what happens if he kills me what will happen?"
"Anna trust me every thing will be alright no one will hurt you. Remember the neckless if your in trouble just call me." I cued
"Thanks Harry."
"Any time Anna" I replied with a smile.
We sat on the couch like this for 10 minutes us cuddling.

Anna's pov

I felt safe in his arms and felt so right.
I just remembered I called from my mobile to the police so I have to go home until the police will arrive.
"Harry as much I would like to stay here with you I have to go because the police will wonder where I am." I said starting to stand up. "okay do you want me to come with you?" Harry asked eagerly I mean how can I say no to that pretty face!
"If you want to I don't Mind and you have to check that with your friends."
He nodded and run super fast up the stairs like a lighting bolt WAIY WHAT'S HAPPENING THAT'S NOT NORMAL HOS NOT NORMAL! I will ask him when we are at my house he came back down normal speed "Harry you went up the stairs like a lightning bolt I could even see you that's abnormal." he looked down and ignored what I just said and started to walk to the front door so I followed him.

When we got inside we watched a couple of movies and the the was 2:30 so the police will be coming soon.
There was a knock at the door think it was the police but less did I know who it really was.
When I opened the door it reveled to be..........

----------------------

Cliff hanger sorry I just had to
Any way please vote and comment love you guys ily xx