a little realization

I took in deep breath and pulled out a map of each county and placed a drop of potion onto the paper and began the spell.

"Magic spirits of the wind locate my tormentor allow my suffering to end. The darkness is falling my enemy is rising aid me in finding my one true enemy."

The potion started to glow and the drop started to vanish and formed again in my town and I felt my mouth go dry with horror.

He was so close the whole time?

I remembered Banshees words and I remembered that she did mention that he was closer than I believed he would be but to be in my own town?

I felt fear when I realized that he must be watching me from a distance. Seeing me live my life knowing that he was going to be the one to bring everything to an end.

I sobbed feeling the despair of being alone in this since the curse killed my father and now I would probably die with it. How could I possibly find him when he has been in my town all this time and I have never noticed it myself?

I felt thin yet strong arms hug me and I clung to him and cried and he soothed me and rocked me until I was nothing but a pile of whimpers.

"Sora. I don't know what it is that bothers you but, I am the lover you never wanted remember? The lord has chosen me to be by your side and I will stay by your in whatever it is that ails you."

I cried harder knowing that I now had this idiot that I had to take care of. I could just barely take care of myself and now he wants me to count him in too?

He continued to whisper kind things that I wanted to hear and I was horrified to realize that his promises of forever loving me and protecting me were actually calming me down.

I don't want this. I want to learn to be more independent not add another person to this horrible tragedy and I tried to push him away but he simply held on to me and waited for my break down to cease.

"What are you looking for?"

I wanted to act tough but I knew that if I did it would only make me look more pathetic than I already am, "A bad man hurt me. I want to kill him so he can't ever hurt anyone anymore."

I thought that he was going to interrogate me and ask me all sorts of questions that I didn't want to answer but he answered me with a kiss and said, "I will look for him too. Depend on me for support as well."

I nodded tired and let him drag me to my mother and he asked for the bad mans belonging that he was sure that my mother had.

She pulled out an old glove to my surprise and Rai took it and sniffed it  deeply as if he wanted to file away the scent in his scent bank to never forget it.

She looked at me warmly and I swallowed thickly and I was going to ask why my mother had his old glove but I was pulled into the kitchen and was kissed hard.

Rais lips were unyielding and yet they were gentle enough to come across as forceful and not angry.

Ren I thought would his kiss be as timid as he was or as firm and gentle? The thought startled me and I wondered how the how revelation changed my way of thinking.

I knew better than to go against fate then I would have to deal with Rai and Ren for the rest of my life so I can sort of accept him.......with a few exceptions of course.