8 - Together With You

You awoke in your grandmothers bed with her favorite animal fur draped over your shoulders. "Grandmother?....gram?" You don't call her that often not since turning into your earlier teenage years, still it'll slip often enough.

When seeing no one in the room you rose keeping the fur draped around your shoulder. When exiting the room two guards cross their weapons in a large X formation. "We're sorry princess (Y/N), but orders are to not let you leave this room till urgent matters are done with."

This screamed red alarms.

"Move aside, I want to go see King Livius." You tried to brush their weapons aside however they hold tight. "Orders are orders, we're sorry princess." They shove you back into the room and lock it.

Bang

BANG!

"Let me out! Where's gram!? What about Livi! LIVI!" You call out banging your hands against the door till they were numb. "...Livi." Something is going down and you are NOT going to just take it laying down.

(E/C) hues look twords the window quickly rushing twords it. "I wont stay quiet."

The moon was rising and you could use it's power.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Drip

Drip

Dark eyes open slowly hearing the sounds of damp water dripping through the ceiling of wherever he was at.

"Awake filthy King?" A hooded figure spoke from the other side of the bars as they tap their finger against the end of a bar.

Livius sits up testing out the strength of the ropes binding his wrists. "Don't bother, even if you can get them off you'll die beforehand." He chuckled. "To think. You'd destroy my home and even think that you can have my (Y/N)?"

"Who are you?" There had been many places he's conquered since his crowning at eight years old. He didn't regret anything. If he dare let that emotion through, it'd shatter him.

The male tugged his hood back revealing to have longish silver hair down to his shoulder, tan skin and a scar over the right eye. "I doubt you'd remember me but I remember you. I remember watching my home burn for your greed. I was taken in here on this island."

He didn't see what that had to do with (Y/N). Staying quiet he assumed the other would blab since he was feeling oh so chatty right now.

"(Y/N), is someone I admire. She's the untouched moon drop and to think she's being tainted by filth like you makes me sick!" He would never forget the day she turned her eyes to him and held out a hand. It was like a flood of light entered his world. He couldn't stand just being friends.

Since enough information was gathered the King managed to snap the ropes and stood. "You wont get away with trying to kill me. (Y/N)'s grandmother will do something." If not then he'll come up with a way out before then for sure. It was quite easy. (Y/N) has taught him a few tricks or two.

"Ha..haha...hahahaha! Hilarious! Who do you think is helping me with all this?" He chuckled some hand at his side ready to grab his sword. "That letter (Y/N) recieved was false. Grams came up with it to get the lovely princess back home, she doesn't want her gone either....no one wants you here."

With one cut a barrel tips over inside the cage expelling an almost bluish smoke, he covered his mouth with a special mask. "Don't fight the sleep, give into the sweet embrace of death." He leaves at that goodbye ready to go and 'comfort' (Y/N) when she discovers the news.