Jealous Bill

Dipper, Mabel, Pacifica, Candy and Grenda were at the mall (Dipper didn't want to go but Grunkle Stan forced him too), all five took a seat at the food court, as Dipper was munching on fries, a guy came and sat next to him.

"Hey baby, you look fine"

Dipper swallowed his fries and glared at him "I have a boyfriend"

The red head scoffed "That's what they all say, how about you and me go out"

"How about no" Dipper said

"Do you have a name or can I call you mine?" He smirked, Dipper was ignoring him.

"Heard that before" said Dipper, Mabel and her friends were watching the scene, it was quite funny to say so at least

"Uh, baby I'm no Fred Flintstone but I can make your bed rock" He said, Dipper spat out his drink and narrowed his eyes at him.

"Say yes and I'll stop bothering you" He told Dipper

"Hey!"

The flirtatious guy turned around and arched an eyebrow "Who the heck are you?"

Bill growled "That guy you're flirting with, is MY boyfriend!"

The red head scoffed "You? Oh, he could do much better"

Mabel gasped, Things were about to get real!

"What was that you little shit!" Bill hissed as he stepped forward, all the guy saw was a blur as he was knocked down onto the ground.

"Stay away from my boyfriend, he's mine, got that!" Bill said, the red head scurried away, Bill sighed and turned around to see Dipper standing behind him. Bill wrapped his arms around the brunette and whispered in Dipper's ear "You're mine, no one can have you, got it?"

Dipper nodded and smiled, He liked Jealous Bill.