Chapter 2

Meanwhile Buddy was running away from Wrangler. Unfortunately for him more of the Nonpugnabam then the Odibilis pack had been left behind in doglandia. "You coward!" Barked Wrangler "stop running away with your tail between your legs!" After chasing Buddy for some time, all the dogs came upon a strange looking group of creatures. Their skin and hair looked like it had somehow been melted together and wore black togas. Chained near a fire was a different strange creature, its front part was an eagle and the back, a lion.

As the dogs investigated the area, iron claps sprang out of the ground. All the dogs were chained like the eagle-lion but one as Wrangler could see. It was a German shepherd who had lagged behind the pack, he barked to her “Zoe go find the humans to free us”“O.K. I’ll go find them”

Zoe trotted by some homes that the wolves lived in, and was surprised how bad the living conditions of the wolves were.They lived in a foot deep hole in the ground. As she went on, Zoe got attacked by cougars till getting to a large river,and tried swimming across it. The water was going so fast that she almost drowned, but went on the determination of finding the humans. On the other side, Zoe got sliced on her back, which slowed her down.  

The bear would have gotten her if it wasn’t for lighting that struck the bear. After some time elapsing Zoe made it to the humans when she heardsome  cross between a whinny and howl sound. Then from the sky came a creature with wings with a blend of wolf and horse, one of its legs looked like it was broken. “Finally my ride came” said Rufus “what is that?” Questioned Mike. “Jim my  Derkal” replied the wolf-man, Zoe then interrupted Rufus to tell him what had happened to the dogs, and that they needed to go and help them, then collapsed. Rufus then proceeded to finish his story

The German shepherd then lead them back along the stone path that went to Glulf, it took them to a bridge that went over a large river that Rufus called the Luftur. Far below them at the bottom of the gorge were a couple of cougars. It had turned out that earlier Zoe had gone through this village. By now the early fall sun had started to set on colorful trees. Just outside of Glulf were some Red Raspberries bushes, where they set up camp next to. Everyone had  Raspberries, boiled stream water, and some freeze dried food Mike had in his backpack. On the other hand, Rufus, Dawin, and Zoe had wild pig, as chicken is bad for dogs.