The Ghost that Painted My Heart; Book one of Mind Games

Her eyes were distant, almost clouded by her memories. He could read minds, but hers was different. He had admired the way she could make it look like she was reading when she was really engulfed in her own deep thoughts. He had listened to her mind for only 3 days and he was already intrigued by the interesting book that was her mind. He wanted her to know he was there. It was obvious she had dealt with things like this before, because the faint thing she had whispered when she saw him was," Ghosts, again?"

      He knew loved her the first time he saw her. Her red-brown hair gently covered one of her eyes. Her eyes, oh, they were deep brown mud puddles. He loved her big brown eyes.She was skin and bones, kind of like a stick. At school she was just the loner girl that was too shy. She had dreams of becoming a journalist or a writer, he had heard her think about that. With all the wonderful stories and far fetched opionons, he thought she would be perfect for that. But he hardley had a chance, after all, she could see right through him litterally. Ghosts were stuck on Earth for a reason, and maybe he was because of her. But maybe he would be stuck playing mind games for eternity, or maybe the rules will change? You will see.