Timeline

Prayer is the lisping of the believing infant, the shout of the fighting believer, the requiem of the dying saint falling asleep in Jesus. It is the breath, the watchword, the comfort, the strength, the honour of a Christian. If thou be a child of God, thou wilt seek thy Father's face, and live in thy Father's love. Pray that this year thou mayst be holy, humble, zealous, and patient; have closer communion with Christ, and enter oftener into the banqueting-house of His love. Pray that thou mayst be an example and a blessing unto others, and that thou mayst live more to the glory of thy Master. The motto for this year must be, "Continue in prayer."

You have this spirit to make the world a better place, this work is not for us alone, it is your responsibility too. These words fell into my ears; it forever has changed my outlook on life. The Sage asked a question <If the world is getting corrupted at this pace, who will you marry?>

The burden, 30 years ago was borne by less than 20 prophets, now, the prophecy of Joel 2:28 is in fulfillment. 

Joel 2:28-30 

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:  

29 and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my Spirit. 

30 And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 

ASV

This led Paul, in his letter to Timothy, to say in 2 Tim 1: (6-14); Paul in this book Exhorts him to improve his spiritual gifts. 

2 Tim 1:6-14 

6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 

8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: 11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles. 

12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 14 That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us. 

KJV

Now the main issue is that, are we, were we ready to receive it? A sage told us that the penalty for refusing a gift from a King was death. That we, bore a great burden if we through fasting, servitude and prayer did not unearth the gift to the fulfillment of God's purpose on this earth, we had judgment at hand. 

For me I believe this is just the beginning and this is my beacon 

2 Cor 4:1-11 

4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, even as we obtained mercy, we faint not: 2 but we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by the manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.