4

I said my goodbyes to Arrow and told her to come visit and even Dorkenstin can come too. We got on the plane and went to her pack house. "Phoenix I'm sorry if I took you away from your family but I need you." "Why there's girls in the castle for you pick your choice." "My decision has been made already and I'm not going to change that Okay your my mate I wouldn't ever give you up."

"Okay Clayton." "Okay we're here so you can take and shower and Carey will show you the way I have some work to do with the guards but I'll see you tonight okay." "Okay Clayton." "You know you can just call me Clay right?" "Yeah I know."

Arrow's P.O.V.
I have been quite the whole time I've been at his pack house and honestly I don't like it. Cole has been in his office the whole time since we got here. I hate it when we talk all he says is are you hungry or sleepy. I want to hate him but I can't because of my wolf Michelle. I just got miche (mich-y) two years ago when I turned 16.

I was thinking with my knees pulled close to my body and my head in my hands when the door opens. "Um Arrow I um..." "Save it Cole your a douche." "Um that's why I came I'm sorry I don't know anything about mates or how to be one, I'm not going to expect you to forgive me right away but I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry Arrow." "Yeah I forgive you Cole that's only because I have to live with you."

"Haha funny come on lets go meet my family." "Fine." I got off the bed and walked with Cole down stairs and out the door. As of right now we're walking down a trail with flowers on the sides of it. Cole has been asking me questions for the past ten minutes and he's annoying haha but I guess it's good that we're talking and stuff.

We finally made it to his parents house it's beautiful. The house is made out of gray stone and it's a two story with white pebbles as the side walk and a big window in the living room. His parents were outside to greet us, his mom is about 5'9 with blonde hair, a hazelnut tan color with brown eyes. His dad is about 6'3 with brown hair, tan skin with blue eyes.

"Oh my goddess Cole is this your mate she is just gorgeous, Hi I'm Ana what's your name oh and do you like to shop?" "Um I'm Arrow Davidson and kinda?" "Okay so one day this week we're going shopping okay?" "Honey I think your scaring her Hi I'm Adam I'm sorry my wife is just crazy and excited." "It's fine I'm used to people being excited haha you think your wife is crazy just wait until you see my sister."

"Oh you have a sister?" "Yes sir she's 19." "What's her name?" "Phoenix, Phoenix Davidson." "Where's she?" "With her mate." "Where's his pack at?" "Actually I don't know."

"Mom don't you think that's enough questions?" "No if this is your mate then she and her sister are my daughters-in-law, so Arrow what's his rank?" "He's an Alpha." "Ohh?" "Oh well what's his name?"

"Alpha Clayton Carter." "Well we would love to meet them." "Are you serious even though his pack is the strongest and most terrified?" "Yeah if he is Nix's mate he's our son-in-law too." "This is so sweet I have to tell her." "Do you need my phone?" "No I'll just mind link her." "Okay."

       Phoenix's P.O.V.

I was in the middle of an argument with some boy says that call of duty one is better than ghost then Arrow linked me. 'Nix's residence how may I help you?' 'Hahaha funny but I'm here talking to Cole's parents and guess what?' 'How am I supposed to know when you linked me duh nerd.' 'Oh yeah his parents said that they would love to meet you and Clayton.'

'What you told them about Clayton?' 'Kinda but that's not the point Jesus your always trying to get off topic but when can you come?' 'I don't know I guess I could come today I'm not doing anything tomorrow.' 'What are you doing now?' 'Arguing.' 'With who?'

'I don't know to be honest I just came down stairs to watch tv and a little boy is here playing call of duty one and I was like call of duty ghost is better and every minutes since we've been arguing.' 'I knew I should have been the first born, but anyways I'll let you get back to that love you see you tomorrow.' 'Ight love you bye.' I told the boy time in since I was done talking with my sister. We were getting louder and louder until someone scared the living shit out of me and ended on the floor groaning.

"Oh my gosh Clayton I'm so sorry I didn't mean too I swear wait, you scared me and I'm apologizing no why did you scare me anyways?" "I came down here to see who was screaming and why are you screaming at a little boy anyways?" "Ughh okay are you listening cause I'm only saying this once." "Yes I'm listening." "Okay I got bored so I came down stairs to watch tv but this kid was in here playing call of duty one and me saying whatever pops in my head is I said that call of duty ghost is better than call of duty one and we were arguing."

"Ohhh but he's only 9 and your 19." "So what's your point?" "Nothing my little Mate." "Oh what are you doing tomorrow?" "I don't know why?" "Cause my sister's mate's parents want to meet us." "Us why?" "I don't know just go pack for today and tomorrow." "Fine but what do I get in return?" "What more do you need never mind don't answer that just go pack and tell one of your dudes to get the car?" "Yes ma'am."