1

Wassup peeps I'm Rayne well I changed it to Silver. Hang on scratch that Hey I'm Silver I'm 19 years old I'm about 5'3 and I used to have curly brown hair with blonde highlights, but I dyed my hair black with half of it silver what you think cool right? Never mind back on topic me and my sister Snow which is now Arrow ran away from our pack three years ago because of our mothers' death by a rogue that trespassed into our territory while she was doing patrol around the packs boarder. And our dad died awhile ago I think, mom really didn't talk about him much she just would tell the old mate love bonding stuff. Well my sister Arrow is 18 with brown eyes and dark brown curly hair and about 5'9.

But when mom died the pack hated us and blamed Arrown and I for the cause of their Luna's death. I was the next up for the position but I passed I know what's wrong with me I could have controlled a whole pack but I couldn't do it. If I would have took the Luna/Alpha position it would mean that I would be swamped with the pack paper work and lose my bond with my sister the only blood I have left and I couldn't lose her. Yeah yeah I'm a softy but only for my sister.

*****FLASHBACK*****
"Rayne my office now." "Yes Beta Ben." Ben was my moms beta who took over the pack when she went out. I was making my way to the second floor where the Alphas office. I was lost I'm my thoughts when I hit something. I looked up and it was the betas son Oscar he was 16 at the time but he has blonde flippy hair and green eyes and about 5'11.

About time I came back into reality people was around us and he was calling me names and punching me. Finally they stop when Alpha Ben growled. I got up and went to his office and sat down on one of the dark blue chairs. He walked in and sat in one of his chairs. I kept my head down then he cleared his throat telling me to look up.

I did what I was told then he started talking. "Rayne I just been informed that your mother has been killed by rogues just hours ago." For a moment I was stunned but then again mom always did talk about dying and being with her mate. "Rayne I know this is really hard for you and I'll call Snow and tell her too." "No it's fine I'll tell her myself."

"Oh and one more thing you will still be the next Alpha the ceremony will be held when your 17 understood?" "Yes Alpha." I walked down stairs and heard yelling I knew that voice,"Snow". I ran down the stairs as fast I could towards my sister and Oscar and his girlfriend of the week was hitting my sister. All I could see was red I pushed the red head to the wall with a thud and Oscar was mad you could sense it.

I shoved him and started hitting him in the face his nose was bleeding but I didn't stop because since he's a wolf he can heal fast so I didn't worry about it. Then there was a growl that made the whole living room quite. Alpha Ben walked down and he nodded to his son. "Rayne Snow pack cells now, your mother will be disappointed in you too." Snow and I walked down to the cells and our mothers trusted gamma worked in the cells most of the time so at least he will be nice.

" Snow Rayne what might I owe this vist too." "Alpha Ben sent us to the cells because Oscar and one of his girlfriends were betting up Snow and I slammed his girlfriend to the wall and started punching Oscar so he sent us to the cells." "Y'all are not staying in a cell I will not allow it." "Ryan if you do not let us in Ben won't hesitate to kill you it's an order." "I don't care me and your mom has planned this since her mate died, you will stay in the cell near the secret door to the underground and it will lead you to the middle of the forest okay?" "But."

"No buts Snow or none from you Rayne and I mean it I made a vow and I'm not going to break it now." "Thank you." He nodded and walked out the door once we were locked in the cell. "So I'm sorry I didn't tell you about mom I was going to tell you when everything got better." "Ray its fine I mean I love mom I do but she in a better place filled with food haha." "Yeah I guess so."
**thirty minutes later**
"Girls are you ready?" "Ready then I've ever been." "Okay here's y'all some money that I've saved up when y'all get out of the land there's a city a couple miles away my friend is at the boarder waiting for y'all and she is going to take y'all to a city far away okay I love y'all be sure to call me." "Bye Ryan thank you."

"Anything for my girls bye Snow bye Rayne." We nodded and headed to the door with the bags in our hands running at full speed.

***Three Years Later ***
"Ro Ro wake up or we're going to be late." "Okay I'm coming give me a few minutes." I walk to my room and apply mascara and eyeliner with wings and red lip stick. I look over myself I have on a white V-neck T shirt with black ripped skinny jeans, with my combat boots. I run down stairs link in Ro to hurry up.

She was already down stairs eating an apple. We grabbed out matching black leather jackets she had on a gray shirt and black ripped skinny jeans on and her combat boots on and her makeup done. I looked at her. "I swear we look alike." We said in sync. We grabbed our keys to our motorcycles and laughed as we walked out the door.