Heat 4

The Fourth 

Jessica

Five months later... 

"You. Stop. Holding my food." I said, emphasizing every pause. Lexi didn't dare touch it anymore. I grabbed my burger and bit a big part. God,  this burger is amazing! The patty is so juicy.

I watched Lexi as she was staring at me while I was eating. And I mean staring like I was crazy. "Cut the stare, Lexi."

"You do realize that the burger you're eating is your third, right?" She asked me nervously. 

"Yes." I answered her blankly. She stood up from her chair. I asked quickly, "Where are you going?"

"I'm buying my self a burger and two Gatorades." She said walking past me. Oh right, she's having basketball practice later. 

So, why the hell am I being like this? Eating like there's no tomorrow? Yeah right. You got that one. STRESS EATING. This is my third burger. And before the burgers, I had two slices of pizzas. I drank two fruitshakes. So, what do you say? I say my EX boyfriend is a slut. That figlio di puttana*! ARGH! If I could just kill. But I'm Jessica Cruz. I'm a good person. So all I could do at the moment is eat. 

-Flashback-

James sent me a message to meet me at the garden at the back of the gymnasium. He said he was going to say something important. 

I continued my walking but I almost tripped because there was something on the way covered by leaves. Turns it was a shoe. I walked more and I saw the other pair of the shoe.

This is gettung pretty freaking weird. I thought.

So when I peeked on the back, past the rusting gate, I saw James. Yup. James. Half naked and kissing a girl. SO I WAS BASICALLY SHOCKED.

But I had to get over it.

I took out my camera and snapped a picture. or two.

After that I kept my camera and packed my courage.

I shouted. "DAMN! It's getting so hot in here. Oh!" I paused dramatically then strared at him, "No wonder."

I could see the fear in his eyes. Wait. I wanted to know who the girl was. When James suddenly pushed her, she fell then stood up again. Then the short curly hair explained everything.

"If it isn't Chenne SLUT Galvante." I said while I walked towards them. I can feel James whispering things to Chenne like 'Get off me' or 'stay away'.

"So," Chenne started, fixing her clothes and her necktie. "What brings you here, Jessica?"

I can't say that James got me here so I made up something else."Well you see, the atmosphere was getting bitchier and I thought it might use some innocence." I ended it with a smile.

Obviously, she was pissed of what I said so I redirected my attention to my cheating boyfriend. 

"I came here seeing you with someone else and you wouldn't even say 'Sorry' or 'I could explain', huh James? " 

"Jessica. Don't mind this. This was the biggest mistake I've ev----"

"Don't say another word, James. We're over. You could go back to your steamy session with Chenne while I leave this place."

"But Jess, I real----"

"WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO CALL ME JESS, YOU STRONSO*!" I was now angry and shouting. That did it. He finally shut his fucking mouth.

Before I totally leave the place, there was a thing that came to my mind. 

"Oh, and by the way, you two are a perfect match!" I said with enthusiasm with them looking confused. "A trash," I said as I looked at Chenne, "And a trash bin." I gave James the stare. 

I walked back to the main building as I saw the shoes again. The devil inside me swallowed up the good side and I did what I didn't expect myself to do. I wait for Chenne to leave the garden. She saw me holding her shoes from afar. She hurried to catch me but since I was wearing sneakers, I ran faster.

The school walls were high. It was to keep the students from any distractions outside the campus. I grinned at her and threw a shoe outside. I could see her face fuming from here. I ran again and this time, I saw the wishing well. I looked at the shoe again and noticed it was Original Louboutins. Sorry, Chenne you cheated with my boyfriend. I threw the other on the well and ran so fast that I reached the building in less than a minute. 

After that, I became proud of myself.

-End of Flashback-

And now, I'm stressing so much. I can't seem to get over it. And I have only one thing in mind. REVENGE. I bite the last of my enormous burger.

I see Lexi walking back with her burger and Gatorades.

"OHH!" I said as I saw what the label of her burger was. "Double patty and cheese! Can I have???" 

"No. You had three. Get over it." She said as she bit the burger and left my drooling.

"Sheez, Jess. You still have a pizza!" She stands as if trying to reach something. When I saw the pizza, I immediately grabbed it. "Food makes me happy. Don't steal my joy."

What I said made her chuckle. And giggle. Like a girl. Once again.

----

So, A REALLY LONG TIME AFTER I UPLOADED THE LAST!

Really sorry :(

This chapter is crap. I know. 

BTW, I will start putting some foreign words here. If you see an asterisk (*) after an Italicized word or phrase, you should look at the definition of words in the end of every chapter. :) 

Hope you enjoyed. Will be uploading very soon 

<3 Louise

----

Figlio di puttana- literally means 'son of a bitch' or 'son of a whore'

Stronso- Italian slang for bastard.