CHAPTER 2

The monster roared loudly as a sign of victory, " he is the twenty seventh human I killed !" He said it with pride then he quickly jump back to the ocean to tell his fellow friends everything that happened between himself and Marco . Marco was so disappointed , he said to himself : " I am a fool , for I dishonor my father's trust and my kingdom's place of honor, I shall used death to punish myself " he closed his eyes ,tears fall down from his eye, he lost all his confidences for he is the only survivor from the monsters attack, he let his body lean backward and fall into the ocean, after a big splash sound and circle shape found in the surface of the water , he was no where to be found.

This horrible message of Marcos death quickly run to the villagers near by , it was a shocking news for all of them. On the next day people started to ask each other , " do you know what happened yesterday ?" A villager asked , " yeah, a prince of a certain kingdom came challenged the monster and died " answered the other villager, " how could he ever won the fight , he is just killing himself for doing that , what a shame " said the third villager who passes by and heard their conversation. " ugh , it's a shame that a young prince like him died in such a young age" said the other villager who passes by. They all feel sad for the poor prince Marco.

Back to the kingdom , the king was feeling uncomfortable and said : " my son has not returned and he haven't send me a single letter yet , I am afraid that something would happen to him" , " the prince will be fine your majesty, he's probably still on his way" said one of his guards , " right! I shall not have negative thoughts of my son's journey " said the king.

The sun went down, moon and stars was once awaken from the skies, the king ordered his servants to cook his favorite mill , at this very moment, queen Aliza entered , she said :" I am worried about our son chin, he has went on his trip for a couple of months already , and yet no massage and sign of him yet , I am worried that something bad might have happen to him" , "I know , me too , but we shouldn't think negative thoughts now shall we , let's hope that he'll be fine and that's all that is matter the most " said the king , " well then , let's eat for tomorrow you still have a important sermon to go to " said queen Aliza with a big smile on her face which make the king happy , then they finished their dinner together happily and they both went to sleep.

The king was glad that he was able to eat with his love , Queen Aliza , that he never actually talk or eat with her , it was a miracle for him. He lean on his bed and quickly closed his eyes for he had a busy long day of work , and now finally had a chance to sleep and rest to regain his energies.

The king entered his dream happily , but what he saw was the complete opposite of what was expected. In his dreams , he see his son fighting a eight headed monster and was hit by the monsters tail and fall down back into the ocean, even though he wanted to save his son, but he couldn't move , he keeps struggling while shouting his son's name " Marco ! Marco! Wait , I'll save you! Hold on!" Until he woke up with all his blankets on the floor , and suet all over his body.

He was shocked by the dream , he shouted Marco's name which was heard by the queen , she quickly run to the Kings room. " what happened chin , tell me what happened to Marco !" , " I had a dream Aliza , I dream that our son was dead , he was killed by the eight headed monster" said the king with tears falling from his eyes. The queen step back wards, as she was doing that , tears fall from her eyes , she started whispering to herself " no... no ... It can't be , you are lying to me ! This can't be happening! No!" She faited after she shouted . " guards ! Anyone save my love !" Shouted the king with terror. " you are gonna be alright Aliza " the king said while holding her hand.

The king quickly send his guards to search for the prince , " no one shall return without any information about the prince or else all of you shall die!" Shouted the king , then he went back to see the queen. The guards were frightened by the king's words , they quickly pack their things and set sail as fast as possible.

They all gathered together and set sail as the king comands. For three months , they pass by millions of places , rested almost every place they have pass , but because of the king's words , they didn't stay long. " guards ! Assemble immidiately ! " shouted the general , " we didn't have much time , we must find the prince aa fast as possible ! Now! Are you all with me!" , "yes.... " answer the guards tiredly with a soft voice. That awkard moment insulted the general , " well then , you shall all die then , with this foolishness of you , we will never find the prince , don't expect the person , not even an information!" Shouted the general with anger.

Not long after that , they all gathered back to the ship while the general thank the villager who agreed to let them stay for a couple of days. " thank you kind man , to present our thankfullness to you , please accept these bags of vegetable and meat" said ths general. " oh it sould be my pleasure to havd you stay with us for these days , have a safe trip then" answer the villager with joy. After the conversation , the general turned and run towards the ship and quickly ordered the guards to set sail , as they were leaving , they all wave their hands to the villager meaning good bye.

A month passes by , yet they didn't find the prince , as they were sailing , a storm struck by , sending out hundreds of big waves , one of the guards shouted " be ready ! There are hundreds of waves ahead !" , the guards isn't used to sailing , even the general didn't know what to do , " everyone ! Go find a place for safery !" The general shouted with terror , but on the first wave , the ship was completly destroyed , they all disappeared , blood was the only thing that is left after that insident , the ship was broken into pieces , even the dead bodies were not found. None of them survived , they all died with a great shame towatds the unfinished quest.