CH.3

Everyday after work me and malissa started hanging out going to the stores getting baby stuff and just shopping for our selves we had a blast. I showed her how to get out the house instead of being bored working on homework everyday she became a fun person all because of me I got to really know her,

Things were going great until I got an unexpected call from my stepdad of course I had an attitude, I had held this grudge so long I couldn't just let it go It was hard,I had to try though.

"Hello" I answered with a little attitude in my voice

"BabyGirl your mother is in the hospital we need you to make it down here now"

"Is this a joke your playing to make me make up with you or your serious?"

"Im serious she is in room 205 call me when you get outside"

"Okay daddy,but don't try and change my mind I'm still upset with you both"

"Okay Baby I understand that just get down here now forget all the drama"

"On my way"

Ke'moni walked me to my door and opened it then he went around and started up the car all I had was my phone I left my purse and everything I felt this was a drop everything go now situation I had been pissed with my parents for a month in a half I would never forget what they had did to me it still wasn't fair but I forgot all about it all I knew was my mother was in the hospital and I had to see what was the problem.

Few minutes later we arrived at Morton Plant Hospital where I'm suppose to have my baby at,I wobbled inside the hospital and went straight to the elevator 5th floor room 205 I knocked on the door and my daddy said "Come In" so I walked in and sat down and asked a simple question

"what's wrong ma are you going to be okay?"

"No baby I been stressing every since you left I felt terrible its been eating me alive my blood sugar low I been having bad chest pains and headaches from crying baby I'm sorry I should have never slapped you I should have listened I just didn't want you to make the same mistake me and grandma made but it was too late I'm sorry I'm sorry (she started to cry) I'm dumb and stupid"

"Mom stop crying" I walked over to her and hugged her tight

"It's fine I been okay I need to learn on my own anyways me and Ke'moni have been doing fine I've learned a lot I been going to work and I also met a new friend Malissa you did the right thing I had to learn so stop calling yourself names and crying"

I hugged her tight as the nurse walked in

"oh I see a Little family gathering and woahhhh Baby your huge how many months?"

"Haha five 1/2 almost 6 I'm ready to get her out"

"Looks like your farther along how big you are but that's sounds great where you having her?"

"Actually I'll be having her here" I said with a bright smile

"Yayyy" she clapped

"We'll I'm sorry to break our conversation but I need everyone to step out for a moment"

"Okay that's fine" I said

We walked out into the hall way and my dad hugged me and rubbed my belly

"Hey precious Grandaddy is here I can't wait for you to come out your gonna love us we can't wait to spoil you rotten" my dad started

"Lol dad,"

"What I'm just trying to get to know my other princess but how you been baby girl I'm sorry and I'm glad to see you I know we been distant but it's time to put all the childish things behind us your mother has been worried and now look at her in the hospital sick"

"Yeah I know things got to change I need her to be there for me when I have her"

"Have you figured out any names yet?"

"Um,I'm thinking about Cheyenne or Ke'mari close to her dad name I don't know I'm still working on it "

"We'll that's great,we brought her a lot of stuff even decorated your old room into a baby room your bed is still in there we just added on so y'all can come stay when ever y'all want"

"That sounds good"

"Hey Ke'moni man what's up with ya long time no talk or see man" My dad started

"We'll I been working and doing online schooling and going to a couple of classes at the community college also taking care of Chanel so I been busy trying to make things right"

"That's what's up man I hope to see y'all together for a long time and doing right by my granddaughter"

"We'll I plan on marrying her soon" I whispered

"Oooh congrats Man,you take care of my babies man"

"Oh for sure but we got to go I got to get Chanel to work and I got to go to these classes,tell mom I said I hope she fell better and we love her give her a kiss for us"

"Ight,y'all take care"

As we made our way back home I was contemplating on how is it going to work me talking to my parents again I know they may get annoying after while but I guess it's love I just needed a day to figure it all out..