live life to the fullest (mindless behavior love story)

yolo i got the chance to make one chapter before school starts(wish me luck) . And sorry had to make another account I forgot the password so sorry. Here is the continuation of part 1 . Like I said first book so plz don't judge me. -Yolo <3

POV.

Wow. That seems to come of a little harsh doesn't it I said.

Joy:I'm sorry I'm just not a fan (she said looking down at her shoes) the only reason I'm going is for my best friend. We're trying to find our way there so .cc..

OMG OMG OMG OMG i heard some yelled from behind .

It was a teenage girl with short curly hair light brown eyes and nice light skin. She looked at me with a shocked face . OMG OMG I know who u are she said . You are Princeton from mindless behavior, u rock and are so cut .OMG I cat believe this she said jumping up and down. Listen to your self jenn calm down he is a regular person like us I heard joy yelled to her friend. Sorry joy said to me . Like I said big fan she said looking into my eye 's with her light green eyes. She was beautiful and didn't want to break our eye contact. We stood there for a good 5 mins until, Jenn finally broke the silence and asked , why I wasn't getting ready. I told her I need some air and was excited that this was the finally concert cause I missed home bad. Anyway like I asked earlier u know were is the concert at . Oh yeah I said , well you keep walking and then turn to your left and its there should take u 10 mins ( long blocks) I replied. And you thought we was lost said Jenn as she began walking down the block by Princeton see u at the concert she yelled . That's my cue joy said well umm.. She u...at the concert. She began to walk away . Wait here take these I said reaching into my pocket pulling out backstage passes. She turned around looked at my hand then my eyes walked up and put them ain her bag. Oh thanks she said with a smile on her face jenn will love these thanks Princeton right .See yah she said as she jogged off to catch up with jenn .See yah I whispered to my self and walked back to the bus.

At the concert...

Joy POV..

4 hours of this I mean girls actually waste there time to come watch whatever you call talent. I mean one looks like a short black elf, another one looks like Rapunzel with two braids, another one is just a sex goddess ( I can understand him) and then there was Princeton I can't really describe him. I glanced at the stage and watch a s he danced. As much as I want to complain , he was good and my eyes never left him. What am I saying I'm just talking crazy, I mean a boy like that wound never want a girl like me. I looked next at me to see Jenn having the best time of her life singing along to the lyrics and jumping to the music. She yelled in my ear saying" he looked at me " . Who I replied looking at Princeton who looked into my eyes which made blush (i hope he didn't see me blush I thought to my self . Roc Royal she told me, damm that boy is fine she said biting her lip. Two more hours went by and one of the songs I began to sing since it would leave my mind as I heard them sing and dance to it especially Princeton.

Used to be

[Intro]

Used to be, used to be, used to be

You and me, you and me, you and me

[Verse 1]

I guess it's official

So you don't wanna kick it with a 5 star stunna like me

You got his initials

Where my name used to be

Where my chain used to be

Ay didn't I used to be that dude?

[B-Section]

I see you everywhere-everywhere I go

Gotta hear it from everybody we know

I be tryna keep it G like it's whatever

Wishing you and me were back together

[Chorus]

Girl I used to be your Superman

Now I'm flying solo

You used to be 100 with me

Now you on the low-low

Things ain't been the same

Girl we ain't a thing like we

Used to be, used to be, used to be

We used to be like Jay and Beyonce

Brad and Angelina

Haven't let the gossip and the rumors come between us

We ain't like we

Used to be, used to be, used to be

That used to be us

[Verse 2]

We has J's in every color for the summer (th-that was us)

Spent them holiday's with one another (th-that was us)

Oh, girl we was like family

Don't front with me I know you missin'

What we used to be

[B-Section]

I see you everywhere-everywhere I go

I gotta hear it from everybody we know

I been tryna keep it G like it's whatever

Wishing you and me were back together

[Chorus]

Girl I used to be your Superman

Now I'm flying solo

You used to be 100 with me

Now you on the low-low

Things ain't been the same

Girl we ain't a thing like we

Used to be, used to be, used to be

We used to be like Jay and Beyonce

Brad and Angelina

Haven't let the gossip and the rumors come between us

We ain't like we

Used to be, used to be, used to be

That used to be us

[Bridge]

Can you even blame me girl

For feeling like you threw it all away

I'mma let you crown your rebound king

But that ain't nothing

Like we used to be

[Chorus]

[Outro]

Used to be [x3] (th-that was us)

You and me [x3] (th-that was us)

[Repeat]

I loved it . But finally the concert was over so I rushed out the noisy auditorium with jenn walked behind me and yelled where are u going,remember we have backstage passes. Do we have to I said with my puppy dog face . Let's go she said. Another day of hell I whispered to my self.

Thanks for reading I will update next week or earlier of I feel like it. Vote and follow me plz and I will do the same back to u promise. And make sure to comment below thanks peace and Yolo. <3